Snap Map Mode questions

Discus and support Snap Map Mode questions in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have a few questions about snap map that I can't really find any answers on maybe somebody can help me here. first of all I know that Snap map is the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DogRox1, May 23, 2016.

1. DogRox1
    DogRox1 Guest

Snap Map Mode questions

I have a few questions about snap map that I can't really find any answers on maybe somebody can help me here. first of all I know that Snap map is the only mode a person can play with a friend in a private match. You can not do that in multiplayer mode.
    so here are my questions. Can a person join you in edit mode to help you work out some of the logic while testing it? or is it just one player in the edit mode? my buddy that I usually play Destiny with doesn't have the Doom game yet, that's why I'm trying
    to create some killer horde levels much like gow3 style to play together so when he finally gets doom we can enjoy it and also hoping that him and I can work on levels together. I'm basically very new to this Snapmap and I like to try to get something so that
    way two players can play if one goes down the other has to save him before his bleedout timer out or else the other player has to play the rest of that wave by himself. And the dead player will not be able to respawn till the next wave. and have it set for
    like 50 waves or so and if they both are Dead the game is over. no time limit for the waves themselfs. Also setting up some sort of traps and or defenses type thing, is that possible? like I said I'm really new to this!! Snap Map Mode questions :)

:)

DogRox1, May 23, 2016
  2. Snap Mode Question!

The other question didn't seem to get answered. For example . if I was playing forza. Is it possible to snap in the TV on a music channel. So that when I am playing forza do can listen to the music on the TV channel. Does anyone know how the audio works
    on snap.

Gordo01-897E8E57-108D-4935-BAF2-09CE724F5092, May 23, 2016
  3. D.G.Witt
    D.G.Witt Guest
    Snap Mode Question!

To bring it back... it all comes down to simplicity and the customer. Split screen should work horizontal and vertical and allow you to "fit to screen" in different shapes like stretch, full screen, etc... Will the picture be distorted or smaller? Depends
    on the setting you pick. But I would much rather have this option than not. What's the point of having split screen in the first place? TO NOT HAVE TO USE ANOTHER DEVICE. Obviously, split screen is here to stay with XB1, as they are making it a huge selling
    point. If you had issues with PIP/Split Screen in the past then you would have the best insight on how to improve it. What went wrong? What were you expecting it to be? How should they fix it?

D.G.Witt, May 23, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Snap Map Mode questions