Smwutches disrespectful keeps removing my posts

Discus and support Smwutches disrespectful keeps removing my posts in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Smwutches keeps removing my post as this person has been harassing me. Would like to know who do I talk to about them. I will keep reposting until I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Lucy Mane, Apr 15, 2024.

1. Lucy Mane
    Lucy Mane Guest

Smwutches keeps removing my post as this person has been harassing me. Would like to know who do I talk to about them. I will keep reposting until I have an answer. I'd like to speak to an admin. Please dont take down post until a admin messages me....

:)

Lucy Mane, Apr 15, 2024
  2. Martmcd (mod) Win User

I have checked, Smwutches, has not deleted any of your posts or threads.
    I also reviewed the posts you reported as abuse and found nothing disrespectful or rude, I deleted your post in that thread as it was not relevant to the question asked.

please read the Microsoft Community Code of Conduct

and Xbox Support Forum Guidelines - Microsoft Community

violating the code of conduct or "I will keep reposting until I have an answer." may get your profile suspended or removed from the community.
  3. Lucy Mane Win User

I understand how code if conduct works, but allowing someone to Disrespect people goes against Microsofts Code Of Conduct. So sending me those links doesn't mean your Moderator isn't violating those rights themselves. Thus is why I would like to talk to someone higher up about there actions.
  4. Lucy Mane Win User

Thank You for commenting back, he has been disrespectful on many occasions, I understand not to repost. And if you've checked. Many comments have been deleted. Can I have a contact number or email to address this situation please? As this is considered Defamation towards me and this needs to be addressed.
  5. Mister Beep Win User

Received email stating I had funds about to expire, no funds showing??

Hey Chace! I wanted to give you a heads up I removed the contents of your post to avoid any personal information being available publicly. As Smwutches mentioned, contacting our phone support team will be the best course to take. Please feel free to keep
    us posted here!
  6. C cRaZy D Win User

Jobs aren't showing up

Please don't be disrespectful and don't start personal fights on the forums. Offtopic posts were removed. Helpful comments or replies are welcome, others are not. Thank you in advance.
Thema:

1. Smwutches disrespectful keeps removing my posts - Similar Threads - Smwutches disrespectful keeps

2. Big Disrespect and lack of competence

in XBoX on Consoles
    Big Disrespect and lack of competence: I have been fighting with microsoft for over 3 years due to the fact that due to their mistakes i have been affected as a gamer and personaly. It is unreal that they dont even know how to give...
  3. discrimination/disrespect/disregard

in XBoX on Consoles
    discrimination/disrespect/disregard: For all you liberals out there i know you think you know well of the subject. I just want to know why i cant even post for help with out getting discriminated over. Isnt that the same thing you...
  4. Desrespeito ao cliente [Translation-Customer disrespect ]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Desrespeito ao cliente [Translation-Customer disrespect ]: Split from this thread. Estou com problema similar, 1 semana de uso e console apresentou problema. Irei receber um recon que sei la a origem e o defeito que o mesmo apresentou. Proxima geração...
  5. Support Brazil: Disrespect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Support Brazil: Disrespect: I do not know if this is normal all over the world or if it happens only in Brazil. Microsoft support in Brazil does not respect deadlines. I am almost 2 months to finalize a process of change of...
  6. Desrespeito ao consumidor. [Disrespect to the consumer.]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Desrespeito ao consumidor. [Disrespect to the consumer.]: Sou cliente Microsoft a mais de 10 anos e durante todo esse tempo nunca imaginei migrar para uma empresa concorrente, porém, nos últimos meses vejo que a marca não é mais a mesma e que eu, assim...
  7. 343i disrespect to Brazilian

in XBoX Games and Apps
    343i disrespect to Brazilian: I know that Microsoft is not liable for problems encountered with developers , but we have no one to turn to . In Brazil in general prices are already above average, with electronic games and...
  8. Disrespect and Harassment

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disrespect and Harassment: Hello. Recently, I was a victim of harassment, disrespect and slander through the conversations of xbox (Im Brazilian). I reported the player a week ago because of his attitude, but I have not yet...
  9. The Disrespect I Get From Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    The Disrespect I Get From Xbox live: This is going to be my Xbox live enforcement team rant. Explain this to me (enforcement team), how is it that someone will get another enforcement for harassment via Xbox live whens its physically...
  10. I'm tired of Microsoft and their disrespect.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm tired of Microsoft and their disrespect.: I have been a Xbox fan boy since day one, literally, I've had every generation of Xbox... I bought the original Xbox then I got a Xbox 360 on the first day of release and now a Xbox One on Day...