Smoke possibly going into my Series S

Discus and support Smoke possibly going into my Series S in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was using the microwave then I burned what I was microwaving. When I opened the microwave, smoke started coming out. My room (which is where my Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MemeMaster_12, Jun 5, 2021.

1. Smoke possibly going into my Series S

I was using the microwave then I burned what I was microwaving. When I opened the microwave, smoke started coming out. My room (which is where my Xbox is located) is not close to the kitchen. When I went to my room, there was a slight smell of smoke (my door and my window where closed). Is it possible that smoke went into my room and into my Xbox?

:)

MemeMaster_12, Jun 5, 2021
  2. Farscape247 Win User

there are heavy smokers and vapers that sit on top of their xbox's and does not really cause damage until a few years down the line when its time to scrape it clean.

your will be fine.
  3. XBF Mohammed C Win User

Since your room is far away from the kitchen, I think your Xbox should be safe!

However, you can check on it to make sure!
  4. Jedi Knight GZ Win User

Smoke out, massive improvement over BFBC2.

Im fairly sure they will have smoke grenades, and I never thought Id see smoke effects better than those in the COD series. Even with the engine supposedly turned off, I saw some good smoke effects in beta. Plus, I cant tell you how pivotal smoke was for
    me in BFBC2. Stuck unable to capture a point? smoke. Trapped in spawn? smoke. Need to escape an intense situation? Smoke. I even used smoke on the UAV to assist my team in movement.
  5. brandiesel1 Win User

Possible Smoke Damage?

If it's getting smoke on it then that's not good. Smoke creates dust.
  6. NiteTimeOwl3533 Win User

Possible Smoke Damage?

i yes teh snoke could be damaging your console. Any kind of heat is bad for the xbox.
Thema:

1. Smoke possibly going into my Series S - Similar Threads - Smoke possibly going

2. Xbox 360 smoking

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 smoking: Okay where i start I did not turn on my xbox 360 for 4 days and when i back I try to turn on not working the problem was from string that connect power supply with electricity it not working i...
  3. Smoke started coming out of my Xbox one x.

in XBoX on Windows
    Smoke started coming out of my Xbox one x.: My Xbox one x has been off for several hours when it suddenly made a weird noise and smoke started coming out of it. It smelt like burning plastic. It still turns on but it heats up very quickly,...
  4. Smoke from Xbox One S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Smoke from Xbox One S: My Xbox One S was working well for 2yrs now, but yesterday when I started a Game the game opened up normally but i saw puff of smoke coming from the console with some sound. The Game didnt stop or...
  5. My xbox one s starts to smoke

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one s starts to smoke: Wile i was playing mortal combat my xbox one s starts to smoke withe. What do i need to do f203eeb4-24b8-45b4-b56c-322070452a27
  6. Xbox One S saiu fumaça! Só a fonte queimou?[Xbox One S went up in smoke! Only the source...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S saiu fumaça! Só a fonte queimou?[Xbox One S went up in smoke! Only the source...: Domingo passado, eu liguei meu Xbox e ouvi um barulho muito estranho. Algum tempo depois, começou a sair fumaça dele e rapidamente eu o desliguei da tomada. O mais curioso é que ele ligou...
  7. Possible Smoke Damage?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Possible Smoke Damage?: I have my Xbox in a room adjacent to my kitchen and often times when I cook something burns and there is a bit of smoke and i was wondering if that could be doing any kind of damage to the...
  8. Smoke from Xbox One Console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Smoke from Xbox One Console: Hi, I've got a Xbox One console that is about 3 years old. The other day it just shut off while my kids were playing and I went to see it and there was black smoke coming out of it. I've seen...
  9. Dev refuses to fix achievement, he is blowing smoke

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dev refuses to fix achievement, he is blowing smoke: I purchased a game called “Let Them Come” and noticed the achievement “First Place” wasn’t unlocking for me. I looked for solutions on the web and noticed that there are hundreds of others having...
  10. Big Pixels on smoke in Forza Horizon 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Big Pixels on smoke in Forza Horizon 3: Hello, Since I've buy Forza Horizon 3 (like 6-7 month), I've allways play on ULTRA. All is fine except for one detail : all smoke (from tires or from the ground) have BIG pixels, like 800 * 600...