Smartglass not working since Feb update.

Discus and support Smartglass not working since Feb update. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Since the Feb update smartglass is not fully working. The volume controls still function for my receiver, however the other controls (xbox main button,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Edwardklove, Feb 17, 2014.

1. Edwardklove
    Edwardklove Guest

Since the Feb update smartglass is not fully working. The volume controls still function for my receiver, however the other controls (xbox main button, start, select, a,b,x,y) do not. Using smartglass on my iphone and surface tablet. Please correct this.

ps. Please add 3d and dolby digital for digital out support in the next update. If titanfall isnt going to run in 1080p I would at least like to have surround sound not stereo. And I want to unplug my 3d bluray player too.

Thanks

:)

Edwardklove, Feb 17, 2014
  2. Edwardklove
    Edwardklove Guest
    Xbox One Issues since Feb 14th update.

Smartglass remote isn't working. Volume up and down works but the controls do not. Please fix. Problem since update

Edwardklove, Feb 17, 2014
  3. christianamm
    christianamm Guest
    SlingTV working on all devices (phone, computer, etc) but not Xbox One

Same here. Not working since nov-dec 2015. Had several sessions with SlingTV and Xbox one in Jan, Feb then in April. Waited for the Anniversary August update, still not working. Weird enough, working on my Windows 10 laptops (i5, i7 and Atom)

christianamm, Feb 17, 2014
  4. r6er00
    r6er00 Guest

I just had the same issue and did a hard reset (hold xbox button on console down for 8 seconds, wait for it to go off, then hit the button again to restart). Once done, sign in to your account and it prompts for your password (Microsoft/xbox acct) and
    viola! Smartglass with full functionality worked!

r6er00, Feb 19, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: