SmartGlass Connection Issue

Discus and support SmartGlass Connection Issue in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Anyone else experiencing issues connecting your SmartGlass device to system? Never had any issues until today. Like having it enabled while playing... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CatnipLarry25, Jan 11, 2014.

1. SmartGlass Connection Issue

Anyone else experiencing issues connecting your SmartGlass device to system? Never had any issues until today. Like having it enabled while playing DR3.

:)

CatnipLarry25, Jan 11, 2014
  2. Melthris
    Melthris Guest
    Xbox One - Potential privacy issues on network?

I'm also very interested to know what happened with this one. The only thing I can think of is that SmartGlass was being used here. Somehow.

My understanding of this is that the Xbox One can only accept content if it is pushed to it via the SmartGlass app or if you're accessing the app manually.

Aside from recommending that you turn your SmartGlass Connection settings off for the time being, I'm not sure what else could be suggested here?

Would this potentially be a security issue with SmartGlass over riding the "Only accept SmartGlass connection requests from profiles on this Xbox" setting and defaulting to accept any and all SmartGlass connections on the network?

Melthris, Jan 11, 2014
  3. l3o0mer
    l3o0mer Guest
    Xbox One Smartglass Crashing

I'm experiencing the same issue on an iPad Air. I have tried the suggestions above, but SmartGlass is still crashing immediately after it opens.

iPad Air

iOS 7.1.2 (11D257)

SmartGlass 2.9.

Wifi connection

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

l3o0mer, Jan 11, 2014
  4. SmartGlass Connection Issue

Try enabling Screen lock suppression in the smart glass settings. I was having some issues too until I enabled that.

CraigSelvaggi, Jan 15, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

SmartGlass Connection Issue