Slow, stupid and unresponsive Xbox Live Servers

Discus and support Slow, stupid and unresponsive Xbox Live Servers in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I create a party and a minute later get the message "Something went wrong with your party. Try again later. [0x89231804]". My friend and I just get... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by EncryptedKnight, Dec 15, 2015.

1. Slow, stupid and unresponsive Xbox Live Servers

I create a party and a minute later get the message "Something went wrong with your party. Try again later. [0x89231804]". My friend and I just get dropped over and over, heck; I can't even stay in the party by myself without getting dropped. I have a good
    internet connection and my Xbox One is plugged in via ethernet so I am 100 percent sure it's the Xbox Live servers taking a dump on everyone, yet there's no server status alert for this? Really?!

Microsoft, I do not pay money to a subscription service for it run like garbage. I can't even play the Elder Scrolls Online because I just get dropped so often from the servers. This service "Xbox Live" is becoming pathetic and is completely unacceptable.
    Fire the code monkeys that are *** up the servers or get out of the console market. What a terrible experience just to play a game...

Something's wrong here Microsoft! Hey, can you FIX your servers please?

:)

EncryptedKnight, Dec 15, 2015
  2. Farscape247
    Farscape247 Guest
    call of duty elite does not work

when you have over a million people at any time trying to get in then the servers will be slow or unresponsive, give it a few days to settle and all should be well.

Farscape247, Dec 15, 2015
  3. PrimoFuSion
    PrimoFuSion Guest
    System Update sometime Tuesday....

Dashboard redesigned again. Great, it'll get even slower and more unresponsive.......

PrimoFuSion, Dec 15, 2015
  4. Slow, stupid and unresponsive Xbox Live Servers

It's Tuesday 12/15/2015 5:35 PM Pacific time and the Elder Scrolls Online is completely unplayable today (was working okay yesterday). I've troubleshooted my console and it doesn't matter what I do.

5. For anyone having a similar problem since the update, I was able to solve the problem by turning the Xbox One off hard and then I turned my modem/router off and on.

6. By performing a hard reset on my Xbox One and turning my router/modem off/on, I was able to resolve the issue.

EncryptedKnight, Oct 31, 2018
  7. EncryptedKnight Win User

By performing a hard reset on my Xbox One and turning my router/modem off/on, I was able to resolve the issue.
  8. EncryptedKnight Win User

For anyone having a similar problem since the update, I was able to solve the problem by turning the Xbox One off hard and then I turned my modem/router off and on.
  9. EncryptedKnight Win User

It's Tuesday 12/15/2015 5:35 PM Pacific time and the Elder Scrolls Online is completely unplayable today (was working okay yesterday). I've troubleshooted my console and it doesn't matter what I do.
  10. Farscape247 Win User

call of duty elite does not work

when you have over a million people at any time trying to get in then the servers will be slow or unresponsive, give it a few days to settle and all should be well.
  11. cristiano1976pt Win User

slow downloads

the download speed is every day terrible..... i'm trying to download Titanfall to my new external Drive.... and is extremly slow. And no it is not a Bandwitch problem on my Site..... other downloads over PC or Laptop works great.... but xbox live servers
    everytime are extremly slow... it is a microsoft problem.... and we stupid Gold Members are paying a lot of money for nothing. A shame MS.
Thema:

1. Slow, stupid and unresponsive Xbox Live Servers - Similar Threads - Slow stupid unresponsive

2. Xbox being slow

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox being slow: My Xbox randomly became slow and games wouldn't launch up, and if they do launch up my graphics in the game would not load up. And my Xbox sometimes would turn on slow and take a while for it to...
  3. Why are the download speeds in the microsoft store often so terribly slow?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are the download speeds in the microsoft store often so terribly slow?: Hi! While downloading games in the microsoft store the download speeds are often capped at ~700 kbps or less. This is not only the case for myself, but also for at least five of my friends....
  4. Xbox series x downloads insanely slow

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series x downloads insanely slow: Hi, anything that I try to download on my series X takes fucking ages. And what is worst it takes up the whole broadband bandwidth in my home. I own all the consoles and PC and this doesn’t...
  5. Why is my xbox one so delayed and slow?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is my xbox one so delayed and slow?: My xbox one is so slow when I click any game or app, it just freezes on the title screen or a blank screen. Everything is giving me an error code like it took to long to load or something went...
  6. My Xbox is extremly slow

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox is extremly slow: A few weeks ago I bought an Xbox One S. The seller has already told me that it won't start. When it arrived, I tried it straight away. It actually turned on, but it only comes on sometimes and...
  7. Internet is fast but download is too slow

in XBoX on Consoles
    Internet is fast but download is too slow: I have a series s . My download speed my isp shows is 400 mbps but while i dowload games in my xbox device it download games below 100 mbps sometimes its stuck in installing and nothing happens...
  8. Can I use an app on PC to slow down a game?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I use an app on PC to slow down a game?: I'd like to use an app to make a game on PC run slower at times because I am physically unable to press the buttons quickly enough for certain tasks. The question is, is this considered...
  9. Xbox Game Bar won't open and Microsoft apps all being extremely slow.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Bar won't open and Microsoft apps all being extremely slow.: This problem started around a couple of weeks ago and I haven't found anything about it online since. I'm running a very beefy PC which uses Windows 11 and all of the Microsoft apps used to work...
  10. My download speed is fast with some games and slows down for others.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My download speed is fast with some games and slows down for others.: The game I'm trying to download is Rise of the Tomb Raider on the Xbox app for pc. While downloading the Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition, I have over 30 mb/s but on Rise of the Tomb Raider it is...