Slow Internet downloading speed on my Xbox one

Discus and support Slow Internet downloading speed on my Xbox one in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Slow Internet downloading speed on my Xbox one I have this exact same issue every time I update an app or a game, no solution though sorry.... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by RA833M, Apr 17, 2018.

1. RA833M
    RA833M Guest

I have this exact same issue every time I update an app or a game, no solution though sorry.

:)

RA833M, Apr 17, 2018
  2. Coryjb
    Coryjb Guest
    Download times......

When you install games from disc, the Xbox will download the updates for the game as well. you could be experiencing slow internet speeds a good place to check and trouble shooting can be found here:

support.xbox.com/.../troubleshoot-slow-game-or-app-downloads-on-xbox-one
    . I have a strong internet connection games will download faster then when I install a game at my brothers house who is using a Verizon data card for internet, so download speeds still
    mater when it comes to updating the game while it installing.

Coryjb, Apr 17, 2018
  3. Dead Rising 3 Load times/Freezing

Update to games freeezing. I found out was causing freezing with my game. Since I have slow internet speed, and with the Xbox one trying to download patch it would cause some files that are being downloaded to be infected. I recommend to download when internet
    speed is at it's strongest. If you have a physical copy of game, then download without being connected to internet. After that is done reconnect to internet, then dowload patch when internet speed is still at it strongest. I hope this helps.

House Of Pain44, Apr 17, 2018
  4. BenMcFadden
    BenMcFadden Guest

I have this exact same issue every time I update an app or a game, no solution though sorry.

BenMcFadden, Apr 21, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: