Slow download speed

Discus and support Slow download speed in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Slow download speed I have Fios with latest and greatest gateway router with 80/80 speed. When performing network test through the Xbox in the past, I... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Kysdad, Dec 27, 2016.

1. Kysdad
    Kysdad Guest

Slow download speed

Slow download speed
    I have Fios with latest and greatest gateway router with 80/80 speed. When performing network test through the Xbox in the past, I have always had close to 80/80 speed and downloading games has always been fast. After trying to install a game I noticed the
    download was @ 8mbps. when I hooked my computer up to the LAN cable that plugs into the Xbox to perform a fios speed test, I had 80/80 at the computer. Now I used the same Ethernet cable that hooks directly to the Xbox and had 80/80 but when the same cable
    is hooked up to the Xbox I'm getting 8, 20 or 15mbps on download but my upload is always hovering around 79mbps. Any ideas on how to fix this issue? I have never had this problem before and I have owned the gateway router for a year and have not made any changes
    to the router or the rest of the home network.

Thank you

:)

Kysdad, Dec 27, 2016
  2. WitcherXIII
    WitcherXIII Guest
    Slow connection

Hi,

My download speed on XBL is really slow causing lag and well slow download speed. It's fine on PC. It's been like this for days.

And sometimes I can't even sign in from slow connection speed. (It's Ethernet connection)

WitcherXIII, Dec 27, 2016
  3. OmG iTz OdiN
    OmG iTz OdiN Guest
    Slow download speeds?

If you have your router/modem or gateway next to : brick walls, glass, entertainment center, micro-wave, major appliances, etc. - this could cause interference and delay for speeds with your WiFi network.

OmG iTz OdiN, Dec 27, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Slow download speed