slot 2 for controllers??? (No Second player allowed to use second controller) UNFIXED ISSUE!!

Discus and support slot 2 for controllers??? (No Second player allowed to use second controller) UNFIXED ISSUE!! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; PC reads both devices as plugged in. Both Xbox controllers appear in microsoft accessories... but only ONE SLOT is available. This means ONE CONTROLLER... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by colino deani, May 22, 2023.

1. colino deani
    colino deani Guest

slot 2 for controllers??? (No Second player allowed to use second controller) UNFIXED ISSUE!!

PC reads both devices as plugged in. Both Xbox controllers appear in microsoft accessories... but only ONE SLOT is available. This means ONE CONTROLLER will control BOTH players in any 2 player coop game. The second controller controls NOTHING. have SEEn the other replies and thread about this and it seens they dance around the answer and close the thread. From what i understand about computers the controllers are both assigned the same mac address so they register as one. Either that or Microsoft Purposefully only allows one slot. This should NOT be this complicated. Im ready to bring Both controllers back and get my money back. This is a Device issue not a third party programming issue. Even in The control Panel BOTH controllers show up but onlly ONE controller works in the test.. for BOTH controllers.. the other controller does NOTHING. WHERE IS THE SECOND SLOT???
    slot 2 for controllers??? (No Second player allowed to use second controller) UNFIXED ISSUE!! [​IMG]

:)

colino deani, May 22, 2023
  2. colino deani Win User

Here is a screen shot of the system listing one controller in a port and the other not in a port.. yet theres no options to fix this manually.. The "Ported" controller always takes dominance and the "on xbox" controller goes hands off though its still recognized. In The Accessories app the System KNOWS theres two controllers because when you Buzz one or the other it Identifies them individually... How Can we fix this so it says "Port_0001.hub_#0002" or something instead of "On xbox controller". Im 70% sure this is where the issue is.. the DRIVERS.

[​IMG]
  3. Jrocker23 Win User

Very bizarre second controller issue.

4. MuffledCarrot41 Win User

Can't play local 2 player

I have a second profile and 2 controllers. The white button is lit on both controllers but Forza and Assasins Creed do not recognize the second player as online
  5. DanMen334 Win User

XBOX ONE CONSOLE

First of all the game must allow 4 simultaneous players, second, you must synchronize the controls both the console and the controls have buttons to do this and finally must have at least 2 user profiles for 2 to be invited from those profiles example
    control1, control1(guest) control2, control 2(guest)
  6. onyxishere Win User

Just bought Xbox One for my kids. So far 0 of 3 games do not have split screen for more than one kid to play. Yet all 3 say 1-2 player. Is this the new norm for Xbox?

Although I can't speak for Titanfall or Lego The Movie Video Game as I do not have either of those, I can assure you that 2 player split screen is available for Forza 5.

To set it up only the first player should be logged in. When the first player sets up the multiplayer option there will be a second player slot available. The person with the second controller should then press A and sign in with their gamertag. From
    there they will be able to play together locally.
Thema:

1. slot 2 for controllers??? (No Second player allowed to use second controller) UNFIXED ISSUE!! - Similar Threads - slot controllers Second

2. How to restore in-app purchases? Slots Era Unwanted purchase

in XBoX on Windows
    How to restore in-app purchases? Slots Era Unwanted purchase: OK guys I'm not even even really sure on where this is supposed to go or to whom exactly I'm completely like lost and confused actually over here I I've been playing a game basically for like...
  3. Xbox Series | Will 2 Externals & 1 SSD Expansion Slot All Work At The Same Time

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series | Will 2 Externals & 1 SSD Expansion Slot All Work At The Same Time: We all know 2 externals work at the same time, but what about 2 externals & 1 ssd expansion 71ee8506-f83c-4982-84cb-3665c819bb34
  4. Hello how much will it cost to repair the memory card expansion slot on my Xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello how much will it cost to repair the memory card expansion slot on my Xbox series s: Hello how much will it cost to repair the memory card expansion slot on my Xbox series s ? c52f88ef-ab04-4501-acd1-f68eca5303fb
  5. windows 10, microsoft store game Vegas slots opens but will not load can not connect to the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    windows 10, microsoft store game Vegas slots opens but will not load can not connect to the...: could not connect to club vegas Please check your internet connection d05a6721-7d66-4e7e-a846-d83aea2ce8ba
  6. When does Payday 3 usually open more slots for Xbox beta?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When does Payday 3 usually open more slots for Xbox beta?: I went to download the payday 3 playtest beta and its max capacity and it says try again later. How much later will I have to wait? I’ll try again in the morning either way but would like to know...
  7. My Xbox 360 Slim isn't detecting its HDD when it's in its slot

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 Slim isn't detecting its HDD when it's in its slot: So it reads the HDD only when I use an adapter in a USB port, it also reads my USB drives. It works fine without the HDD other than the fact that I can't play Destiny....
  8. Please help : Bought Xbox X with 2 controllers but it’s only showing 1 slot in configuration.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help : Bought Xbox X with 2 controllers but it’s only showing 1 slot in configuration.: I have created different gamertags and assigned them to each controller, still can’t play together in any game. The only option it’s showing is Co-pilot which we don’t want to do, we want to play...
  9. i bought a digital xbox one s today without realizing it had no disc slot. could i use a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i bought a digital xbox one s today without realizing it had no disc slot. could i use a...: could i use a dvd or a cd player as a disc slot? d81bdc92-b196-43b9-bbbb-680ddf72fab1
  10. why are all the attachment slots locked on every weapon when playing modern warfare 2...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why are all the attachment slots locked on every weapon when playing modern warfare 2...: why are all the attachment slots locked on every weapon when playing modern warfare 2 (2022) offline? a74055eb-aba0-4d6a-b5f0-98dd64ae71d7