Sleeping Dogs DLC Not Working

Discus and support Sleeping Dogs DLC Not Working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I have a slight problem with the 'Ghost Pig Pack' and the 'Community Gift Pack'. When I load up the Marketplace inside Sleeping Dogs I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Xx8aNkshOtxX, Jan 5, 2014.

1. Xx8aNkshOtxX
    Xx8aNkshOtxX Guest

Hello everyone, I have a slight problem with the 'Ghost Pig Pack' and the 'Community Gift Pack'. When I load up the Marketplace inside Sleeping Dogs I have a check next to each of the said DLC but it is not loaded up in my Sleeping Dogs save. It's like it
    isn't installed. On my last three game saves ( The first was the disc version which I had beat the main missions, the second and the third were in the past three days) it couldn't find the DLC besides the first time I loaded the save with the DLC installed
    but after that each time I loaded said saves it could not find the DLC and it caused my clothing to reset and any items from the DLC to disappear. At this moment the marketplace says it's installed but it's no where to be found on my hard drive. I want the
    DLC but I'm worried it will yet again ruin my save game.

:)

Xx8aNkshOtxX, Jan 5, 2014
  2. Block Mate
    Block Mate Guest
    Halloween Gaming

I forgot to add Sleeping Dogs Halloween DLC to my list too.

Block Mate, Jan 5, 2014
  3. RipclaW GiB
    RipclaW GiB Guest
    Getting rid of ms points

@Sipuli91 Sleeping Dogs DLC is a great way to burn up them smaller increments! 8)

RipclaW GiB, Jan 5, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: