Skyrim Dragonborn will not load

Discus and support Skyrim Dragonborn will not load in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Game or add-on you are having issues with: Skyrim dragonborn Date you bought the content: 4/27/2013 Purchased with points or... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JohnGrundler, Jan 1, 2014.

1. JohnGrundler
    JohnGrundler Guest

Game or add-on you are having issues with: Skyrim dragonborn

Date you bought the content: 4/27/2013

Purchased with points or credit card: points

Specific issue you are having: dragonborn does not load

Any error code or message you are receiving: none

I talk to the guy on the ship I tried all 3 options to get to island.

boat leaves port and goes thought buildings and rocks.

the ship does a full circle and I am back at same port.

I talk to him again I get the load screen but still at same port.

please help.

:)

JohnGrundler, Jan 1, 2014
  2. Stix1985nz
    Stix1985nz Guest
    DLC's not working Properly

I have a xboxlive gold family membership.

I downloaded the skyrim heartfire dlc and magic 2013 deckpack 1 on my "old xbox360". Then i purchased a Halo4 LE Xbox and transfered all the data across.

I then downloaded the skyrim dragonborn dlc and magic 2013 deckpack 2. At this stage everying worked fine.

Then my house was robbed and my Halo4 xbox was stolen. I changed all my security info on my account. and reloaded it onto my "old xbox".

I have redownloaded all my dlc's and transfered the licences. When I play skyrim, heartfire works fine but dragonborn doesn't.

When i delete the dragonborn dlc and the redownload it, it works until i save and quit. once i load the game again it comes up with a message similar to this "content missing, some items will not load" and then i lose everything assosiated with the dragonborn
    dlc.

Magic 2013 deckpack 2 wont work at all.

Please can someone help.

Thanks

Stix1985nz, Jan 1, 2014
  3. TackleBury83
    TackleBury83 Guest
    DragonBorn DLC- cant get past mainland skyrim

Sent an email to Bethesda once i found the tech support link to there tech support. Huge kudos to them. Not only did the resolve my issue, they got back to me in under 3 hours. Copy and paste there reply to any other experiencing this issue:

It's possible that the note disappeared during the time you were completing Dawnguard. All you will need to do it "reset" the Dragonborn DLC. The exact instructions to complete this are below. This will remove everything related to Dragonborn.

1. Navigate to System Settings\Storage\\Games and Apps\Skyrim. Inside of this folder, delete the Dragonborn DLC as well as the title update.

2. Launch the game while connected to XBL, and the title update will download again.

3. Load a save, it doesn't matter if it was during the Dragonborn DLC or not. You may receive an error that says "This save relies on content that is no longer available.." accept this and load the game.

4. Create a new save from this game. This will wipe any Dragonborn data on that save.

5. Exit the game and navigate to your download history. This can be found in account management. Download the Dragonborn DLC again.

6. Go back into Skyrim and load the new save you made in step 4. From here, you'll need to complete the main story of Dragonborn again.

Best regards,

Greg A.

(thanks Greg A!!)

TackleBury83, Jan 1, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: