Skyrim download failed!

Discus and support Skyrim download failed! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; With my Xbox came a download-code for Skyrim. I used it but then the download failed and if I want to use the code now it does not work anymore. Thanks... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MrFeufeu12, Jan 2, 2014.

1. MrFeufeu12
    MrFeufeu12 Guest

Skyrim download failed!

With my Xbox came a download-code for Skyrim. I used it but then the download failed and if I want to use the code now it does not work anymore. Thanks for help!

:)

MrFeufeu12, Jan 2, 2014
  2. Damoclies
    Damoclies Guest
    Skyrim - Update failed?

Hey there, Mipple Teeth! Your error code reads as an issue with a storage device.

A storage device (such as a memory unit or hard drive) was not found during the software update. Follow these steps:

1) Turn off your console.

2) Remove all console storage devices, including any USB flash drives, external hard drives or the internal hard drive on the Xbox 360 E console or Xbox 360 S console. Learn how to remove the hard drive.

3) Add your primary storage device, for example, the hard drive.

4) Turn on the console

5) Try updating the console again.

For more info check here:
    support.xbox.com/.../software-update-errors

Damoclies, Jan 2, 2014
  3. SappyGrunt87
    SappyGrunt87 Guest
    Skyrim - Update failed?

i have the same problem but for me Skyrim not only says that but also kicks me out of xbox live n i have trouble goin back in

SappyGrunt87, Jan 2, 2014
  4. Skyrim download failed!

Just download it from the dashboard or your download history, if the code was redeemed successfully it will be in both places.

VisageOfAnAngel, Jan 2, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Skyrim download failed!