Skyrim creation club

Discus and support Skyrim creation club in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have the Skyrim anniversary edition with the complete creation club content installed. My daughter was playing her game on my Xbox and had all the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KenHat, Jul 3, 2022.

1. KenHat
    KenHat Guest

Skyrim creation club

I have the Skyrim anniversary edition with the complete creation club content installed. My daughter was playing her game on my Xbox and had all the creation club content available to her. I accidentally deleted her game and when she reload it all the creation club content wasn't available to her when it was before. What happened and how can I fix it? I try to go into the creation club download in the store and it says it's available for use and to download the extension. When I do it flashes that it's downloaded for a second then tells me it's not downloaded again. Help!

:)

KenHat, Jul 3, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Skyrim creation club

Hi KenHat, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

For cases like this what we initially need to do is to quit the game and perform power cycle in that way once you launch the game your in-game data will just re-sync.

Kindly quit the game and follow the steps below before you re-launch the game.

​​​

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​
  3. Sensebellowzero Win User

Bethesda, Skyrim and Creation Club

And just because there is no new content, do you think you should get a refund or compensation?
  4. JesseCombs Win User

It seems you didn’t read my post. This had nor has anything to do with affordability on a purchase. Money/credits were placed in good faith as the Creation Club was great in what they did, and there was much more in the works.

Up until the shutdowns, then they stopped. And they more than likely knew about it yet the Creation Club didn’t offer any kind of way to make an exchange or return the funds to my Xbox Live account.

As far as your “be a man” thing? All you did was show just what kind of individual you are by tossing in forum insults.
  5. JesseCombs Win User

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

After 14 days, most purchases do not qualify for a refund. I am afraid that it will not be possible to receive a refund.
    That is true in most normal cases. The pandemic put a halt on things at Bethesda Softworks yet they took the money. And when shutdowns began in Montgomery County, MD., Bethesda didn’t even bother to offer some kind of recompense to those who were supporting the Creation Club.

So this is an unusual instance in that a worldwide problem put nearly everyone in shut-down mode. So since this isn’t the fault of the consumer, shouldn’t Bethesda Softworks be honorable enough to do the right thing?

I’m only asking that the funds that I had in my Xbox Live Account that I used for the Creation Club be put back into my Xbox Live account.

Exactly what is so difficult about that short of the “14-day” blah-blah”?

Is it wrong for the companies Microsoft owns to do what is right for the customer in regards to purchasing something that isn’t going to be?
  6. JesseCombs Win User

And just because there is no new content, do you think you should get a refund or compensation?
    Please change the phrase to “there has been no new content” as advertised in the Forums at the time. And because of what they had already put out, I was looking forward to the promised material.

Frankly all I’d like now is for them to use my Creation Club credits to pay for the update that is out, but with no one actually reading/understanding my post, I doubt it. I had hoped someone could see/understand the Principle involved of doing what is right, which is allowing me access to my funds.
Thema:

Skyrim creation club

1. Skyrim creation club - Similar Threads - Skyrim creation club

2. Skyrim Creation Club wont download.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skyrim Creation Club wont download.: I bought Skyrim Anniversary Edition from Gamestop and i had all the Creation Club content before. I downloaded the update and none of my owned creation club content is working. Tried re...
  3. I recently bought Skyrim Anniversary Edition online but a lot of the Creation Club content...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently bought Skyrim Anniversary Edition online but a lot of the Creation Club content...: I can see the backpacks and fishing but Goldenhills Plantation and Bloodchill Manor are nowhere to be found on the map. On the menu it states that all Creation Club content is installed. I have...
  4. I purchased Creation Club credits in Skyrim SE and my parent approved my request. But it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased Creation Club credits in Skyrim SE and my parent approved my request. But it...: I purchased Creation Club credits in Skyrim SE and my parent approved my request. But it doesn’t show up on order history. eae9e753-9867-411a-a93e-2fc04113b71c
  5. I got the Skyrim anniversary upgrade pack but isn't giving me the things in the creation club

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got the Skyrim anniversary upgrade pack but isn't giving me the things in the creation club: I've tried uninstalling and re-installing 6f3d7dd7-6afd-4051-8c54-c6a23d7dbc51
  6. Problems with Creation Club-Skyrim

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems with Creation Club-Skyrim: I'm using Windows 10. My purchased content from Skyrim creation club won't download. Can anyone please advise? 2b36fb1a-b012-4148-bdf2-c6a2741388d0
  7. I bought Skyrim: Anniversary edition and it doesn't say I own any creation club content....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Skyrim: Anniversary edition and it doesn't say I own any creation club content....: I bought Skyrim: Anniversary edition and it doesn't say I own any creation club content. I bought both the game and anniversary edition on the Microsoft store. I have gone into my files also and I...
  8. Skyrim Creation Club content not installing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skyrim Creation Club content not installing: I bought the anniversary edition upgrade and got about half of the content installed automatically but many items will not install. It says there is not enough space to download it. But I have 175...
  9. Bethesda, Skyrim and Creation Club

in XBoX on Windows
    Bethesda, Skyrim and Creation Club: Hello, I’m a 68-year old male that has player Skyrim Special Edition for years. Even before it came out with the downloads earlier this decade. Bethesda had (has) a group called the Creation Club....
  10. skyrim creation club mod help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    skyrim creation club mod help: bug from skyrim creation club got survival mode archer pack and spell tomes. started a new game after i got to whiterun i noticed that no butterflies spawn anywhere. tried everything from...