Skype Help.

Discus and support Skype Help. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am wondering if i am able to sign into Skype on the Xbox One, with a different user/ email address than the one my current Xbox one account is, you... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Clare Lloyd, Jan 4, 2014.

1. Clare Lloyd
    Clare Lloyd Guest

Skype Help.

I am wondering if i am able to sign into Skype on the Xbox One, with a different user/ email address than the one my current Xbox one account is,

you see i have my wifes email address as my xbox live account but my skype account is under my personal email address now skype and my personal email are both merged so can i sign in under my personal email on skype and use it that way?

thanks

:)

Clare Lloyd, Jan 4, 2014
  2. Azzin
    Azzin Guest
    video call with skype

Not sure if this will help, but when I installed Skype, I was asked if I wanted to merge my Skype and XBL logins, have you done/tried that?

Azzin, Jan 4, 2014
  3. JakobMB
    JakobMB Guest
    Skype Xbox One Help

So I've been considering buying an Xbox One lately, and due to the fact you aren't able to use voice commands in Denmark (not even English ones, they are just disabled!), I have chosen to get One (pun intended) without Kinect 2.0. So one of the many questions I have to / about this console goes: Am I able to use Skype for voicecalls (to other Skype users) with, example, the headset it comes with? Or do I need the Kinect?
    Thanks again.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

JakobMB, Jan 4, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Skype Help.