skype does multiple notifications on Xbox one

Discus and support skype does multiple notifications on Xbox one in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Every time someone sends me a video,call or even a text on skype, it does about 4-8 notifications of the same message. Is there anyway to fix this or... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by halo2redvsblue, Feb 15, 2014.

1. skype does multiple notifications on Xbox one

Every time someone sends me a video,call or even a text on skype, it does about 4-8 notifications of the same message. Is there anyway to fix this or is this a dashboard update fix?

:)

halo2redvsblue, Feb 15, 2014
  2. Not Getting Skype Notifications

Hi Guys,

Perhaps this is just the way skype works on xbox one, but I have the setting to receive Skype notifications turns on, but I only ever get them while im in the app fullscreen. Meaning if I come home, turn my xbox on and start playing a game and someone tries
    to call me on skype, I do not get a notification on the xbox.

Must I open skype each time I turn on the console to receive notifications?

Under Settings > Preferences I have Show Notifications: On, Skype: On, Message: On, Party: on, Gaming and System: On.

Thanks in advance for any replies.

Sammy Valencia, Feb 15, 2014
  3. pault2007
    pault2007 Guest
    Xbox one voice commands list

Xbox go to Internet Explorer
    Xbox watch TV
    Xbox answer (when Skype notification comes up during a game)
    Xbox hang up (end Skype call)

pault2007, Feb 15, 2014
  4. skype does multiple notifications on Xbox one

Hello,

You can manage you notifications by going to settings then preferences. You can also manage other options for notifications. Since there is a new system update there may be bugs. Please post them here:

forums.xbox.com/.../2604.aspx

Thanks!

Alliance United, Feb 17, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

skype does multiple notifications on Xbox one