Skylanders: Trap Team

Discus and support Skylanders: Trap Team in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello Forums, Game: Skylanders: Trap Team Problem: Game does not have the option to 'Pin to Home' Steps to reproduce: Xbox Home screen, select... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by YodasBro, Jan 1, 2015.

1. YodasBro
    YodasBro Guest

Hello Forums,

Game: Skylanders: Trap Team

Problem: Game does not have the option to 'Pin to Home'

Steps to reproduce:

Xbox Home screen, select 'Games' on the top selections, tap 'My Games', hover over correct game, hit 'x' for game details and this brings you to the 'Overview'.

Precedence: On my Battlefield 4 game this 'Overview' contains a button to 'Pin to Home', however on my Skylanders Trap Team there is no such button.

Current Overview Options: Skylanders Trap Team: Only 2 options are 'Play Now' and 'Delete'

Steps completed: The Game is downloaded to my Internal 250GB HD Drive. The CD is in the Tray. I have removed current Pins I have to ensure there isn't a 'Pin' limit. Restarted the Console.

Microsoft: Please add the functionality to 'Pin to Home' to the Skylander's: Trap Team game can be pined to my XBOX Home Dashboard for my daughter to easily access.

Thank you,

Cody M.

:)

YodasBro, Jan 1, 2015
  2. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    Lofty Who, Jan 1, 2015
  3. Boas BS5
    Boas BS5 Guest
    Skylanders Trap Team announced

Oh God, they need to can this now. Only so much you can milk out of a gimmick. I know the kids loved it, but even the ones i know that play it are bored now. The little one finished the last one in 3 days and it cost nearly £80. Very poor value for money.
    The amount of sequels and lack of innovating title sis starting to grate with me now.

Boas BS5, Jan 1, 2015
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: