skylanders portal causing feedback issue on headset

Discus and support skylanders portal causing feedback issue on headset in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Is anyone else having issues with using a headset while the skylanders trap team portal is plugged in at the same time? I have skylanders trap team... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Miyagi414, Oct 14, 2014.

1. Miyagi414
    Miyagi414 Guest

Is anyone else having issues with using a headset while the skylanders trap team portal is plugged in at the same time?

I have skylanders trap team and the Astros A40. Both devices are powered through the USB on the Xbox one. No matter what combination of USB ports I use the people in chat with me hear a constant buzz. This happens in game chat and party chat. I have tried
    doing a hard reboot with no luck... When I unplug the portal the buzz immediately stops. When I plug it back in the buzz starts again.

I don't believe a device plugged in on a different USB port should be interfering with a different device....

Anyone has some helpful advise?

Thanks!

:)

Miyagi414, Oct 14, 2014
  2. Boethius(2)
    Boethius(2) Guest
    Skylanders most popular xmas box for 2011

They're not portal masters they're Skylanders. Why do you think it's called Skylanders because you're playing portal masters, no, the aim of the game is to rebuild the portal and in doing so you defeat the bad portal master KAOS who pretends to be diabolical
    and really is.

Boethius(2), Oct 14, 2014
  3. Skylanders over xbox live?

On the same console with one portal just like when you are playing co-op. The portal will take two skylanders and one power up..

Private Maximo, Oct 14, 2014
  4. Boethius(2) Win User

Skylanders most popular xmas box for 2011

They're not portal masters they're Skylanders. Why do you think it's called Skylanders because you're playing portal masters, no, the aim of the game is to rebuild the portal and in doing so you defeat the bad portal master KAOS who pretends to be diabolical
    and really is.
  5. Zero420override Win User

Portal of Power

6. XboxSteve100 Win User

How many truly broken Kinects?

I had an issue with my Kinect sensor switching on and off. The problem turned out to be the Skylanders portal connected the the USB port on the back of the Xbox.

I suspect that anything that draws power from the USB port could cause the Kinect sensor to stop working properly
  7. DavidDurkin Win User

Open tray or mixed media disk

Thanks guys

I have tried this as suggested and still no joy.

Has anyone got skylanders and an old xbox?

I havent plugged the portal in when trying the game disk.

Could this be the cause?
  8. CrazyKriztov Win User

Connected to my wireless WiFi but anytime I try to open anything it says no internet connection!!

I've just unplugged my skylanders portal and bam, fixed.
Thema:

1. skylanders portal causing feedback issue on headset - Similar Threads - skylanders portal causing

2. Will skylanders come back plz come back I will do anything to get it back and do toys to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Will skylanders come back plz come back I will do anything to get it back and do toys to...: Plz and thank you for listening to my spiel 9406651a-56ee-4834-a1b2-d9432d7b6bdc
  3. Portal of Power problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Portal of Power problem: My grandson has an Xbox One S ... the controller works fine but when you plug the Portal of Power in it doesn't get recognized. I thought the problem was with the portal so I replaced it, the new...
  4. Problems with the compability of my Skylanders Portal of Power.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems with the compability of my Skylanders Portal of Power.: I have bought Skylanders Superchargers on my Xbox One S because it's available in the store for 50 euros. The problem is that I have an old portal of power which is the Skylanders Trap Team Wii...
  5. Why my skylanders imaginators Xbox one game is stopping installation at 42% and says game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why my skylanders imaginators Xbox one game is stopping installation at 42% and says game...: I have bought skylanders imaginators on Xbox one. When I download it cause says has an update it just stops installation at 42%. I have restarted the game uninstalled reinstalled, it works after...
  6. Will skylanders ever come back i miss them so much?

in XBoX on Windows
    Will skylanders ever come back i miss them so much?: Hello my name is Mijo im a big fan of Skylanders i always played them with my brother snd i miss them so much so does anyone know will they ever come back? e95279fc-ade6-44ac-86c5-f2769207f1d5
  7. would there ever be a remaster of skylanders spyros adventure or giants ever or would toys...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    would there ever be a remaster of skylanders spyros adventure or giants ever or would toys...: would there ever be a remaster of skylanders spyros adventure or giants ever or would toys for bob and activision have to decide on that f275fecb-1309-497d-a681-5d371b29af37
  8. How can I fix the language on skylanders trap team

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I fix the language on skylanders trap team: On skylanders trap team there is a permanent Spanish dub. When I delete all saved data for the game so it allows me to choose the language no matter what I choose it had a Spanish dub. I have also...
  9. Skylanders Trap Team portal of power works on Xbox one but not Xbox series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skylanders Trap Team portal of power works on Xbox one but not Xbox series X: I wanted to try to play skylanders trap team on my new Xbox series X, but when I tried the series X wouldn’t recognize the portal of power, but when I tried on my Xbox one the portal of power...
  10. Is there a way to play any of the skylanders games on the series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a way to play any of the skylanders games on the series x: I just found my old skylanders and want to play the games but I keep getting errors 2cd99ec7-3ed7-4eae-823a-6689609a51aa