Sky go xbox one missing in app store

Discus and support Sky go xbox one missing in app store in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi i cannot find sky tv app in store to download? 258476c1-b090-427d-a8f9-332c29de82b3 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by justindunn-grimshaw, May 17, 2021.

1. Sky go xbox one missing in app store

Hi i cannot find sky tv app in store to download?

:)

justindunn-grimshaw, May 17, 2021
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

3. RainingRoses Win User

App Sky Go on Xbox One

Hi Luk396!

From how I understand it, the only way to access Sky Go is through the TV from Sky app on Xbox One and Series X|S consoles.

Xbox One and Series X|S console apps - some apps may not be available in your country/region.

Set up TV from Sky on your Xbox One or Xbox Series X|S - step by step guide, which also mentions:

Please be aware that Sky Go Extra is referred to as TV from Sky when downloading or selecting the app on your console.

So don’t listen to anything that says you need the Sky Go app, as this app isn’t available on Xbox consoles. I believe you can access the service through the Sky app on Xbox One, as long as you’re connected to Xbox Live and have Sky Go Extra on your Sky account.

The Sky Go app is available on compatible smartphones, tablets, laptops etc. Just not on consoles, which explains why you’re unable to find it on your Xbox One.

I hope this information helps! :)
  4. Georges C. Win User

Tv from Sky

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Jack, have you tried contacting the Sky Go support group, because in cases like this they can remove the app from the store.

I did a quick search on the internet and saw that many people on the Sky forum are with the same problem.

https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Sky-Go-Apps/Tv-for...
  5. onyxishere Win User

Sky Go App for Xbox One

6. PUDDIN DAGGER Win User

Keep em coming!!

Hoping they start announcing new apps that will be coming in the near future. Really miss the Sky Go app and hate having to go back to my 360 to use it.
Thema:

1. Sky go xbox one missing in app store - Similar Threads - Sky missing app

2. Connection problem with sky hub and my x box one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connection problem with sky hub and my x box one: Ho I having issues connecting to my xbox one with sky broadband , lhave tried all the the normal fixes but still no joy. dbfeabac-ca59-4f29-bbe3-0a528e34ef7d
  3. Can I play no man's sky in VR with the oculus quest 2 by hooking up the quest to to my Xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I play no man's sky in VR with the oculus quest 2 by hooking up the quest to to my Xbox...: Can I play no man's sky in VR with the oculus quest 2 by hooking up the quest to to my Xbox one, or do I need a PC. 278eed54-f2cf-41f9-a49d-bfa117f463bd
  4. No Man's Sky (XBoxApp) won't even start and i tried every guide i found on the internet

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No Man's Sky (XBoxApp) won't even start and i tried every guide i found on the internet: I know this problem is not new and there are many guides online but i'm done with everything and i really don't understand what may be wrong. First things first: System: Windows 10 Pro for...
  5. I tried to buy ace combat 7 skies unknown top gun maverick ultimate edition on line....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I tried to buy ace combat 7 skies unknown top gun maverick ultimate edition on line....: I tried to buy ace combat 7 maverick ultimate edition on line. microsoft says they no longer sell disks. If true how do I get disks for my XBOX series X ? 21678afa-b738-4a85-9f2e-379f714b2334
  6. no man's sky multiplayer not working on pc game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    no man's sky multiplayer not working on pc game pass: Hi, I subscribed to PC Game Pass and installed No Man'S Sky to play with a friend, who hold the game on Steam. I heard the game wa s crossplatform. However, i cannot access the...
  7. I purchased No Man's Sky through the store on Xbox.com, and the Xbox app on my PC is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased No Man's Sky through the store on Xbox.com, and the Xbox app on my PC is...: The title says it all. I've already tried: Reinstalling/restarting the app Reinstalling/restarting services Changing network settings Rebooting PC Repairing and Resetting the app through...
  8. NO MANS SKY Xbox Gamepass ultimate for PC DOESNT ALLOW ME TO PLAY MULTIPLAYER

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NO MANS SKY Xbox Gamepass ultimate for PC DOESNT ALLOW ME TO PLAY MULTIPLAYER: I have reset my game, gone to privacy settings, reset computer, BOUGHT GAMEPASS ULTIMATE, because I thought I need GOLD to play multiplayer, but APPARENTLY THAT DOESNT CHANGE ANYTHING. I just...
  9. Sky Q box disconnected Xbox one console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sky Q box disconnected Xbox one console: We recently got a SkyQ box and the Xbox has been disconnected. the console turns on but no picture appears on its usual HDMI output (or anywhere else for that matter). HDMI is all plugged in. Sky...
  10. No Man’s Sky multiplayer failure

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    No Man’s Sky multiplayer failure: Hey, Today I finally got one of my friends to install No Man’s Sky - it had been working great on my console and some of my other friends (we’re all on series X) - but on his (series S) it just...