Sky & Amazon Prime Apps - Xbox 360

Discus and support Sky & Amazon Prime Apps - Xbox 360 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm trying to download Sky and Amazon Prime on an Xbox 360 with a Gold Live account. I'm in the UK, my device is in the UK and has never changed... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SmoothedTuna, Mar 22, 2020.

1. SmoothedTuna
    SmoothedTuna Guest

I'm trying to download Sky and Amazon Prime on an Xbox 360 with a Gold Live account. I'm in the UK, my device is in the UK and has never changed regions (the locale is set to UK and language to English).

My network test seems OK (as everything is ticked).

Both of these apps get to 79% then cycle back to 0% to 79% and eventually inform me that they cannot be downloaded, yet everything else can be....

Any ideas?

:)

SmoothedTuna, Mar 22, 2020
  2. Z YouAlwayWin Win User

Hmm. I believe that there is an error downloading this app onto your Xbox.

However, there is some good video streaming apps out there for xbox. Like YouTube
    for example

As far as I know. You can maybe try to
    contact Xbox Live Support here
    to attempt to fix this issue
  3. SmoothedTuna Win User

Hi thanks. I've tried the steps and its still the same.

Sky in the UK told me to download the sky app (they said its called TV from Sky but it just shows as sky in the app bit).

Any other ideas?
  4. Z YouAlwayWin Win User

Hey there!

I want you to try to first clear your Xbox cache. If you don't know how to do that, click this to see how to clear your system's cache.

After you done that, please attempt to download the app again. If it still persist. Don't hesitate to reply to this message
  5. PalmettoBling Win User

6. Z YouAlwayWin Win User

Hey there!

This may be due to your location of where you're buying things from. Some apps cannot be downloaded in certain locations.

However, you can try to attempt a Hard Reset to your modem & try to download the app again

Otherwise, if nothing works. You can try to contact Xbox Live Support
    here
    😊
Thema:

1. Sky & Amazon Prime Apps - Xbox 360 - Similar Threads - Sky Amazon Prime

2. Connection problem with sky hub and my x box one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connection problem with sky hub and my x box one: Ho I having issues connecting to my xbox one with sky broadband , lhave tried all the the normal fixes but still no joy. dbfeabac-ca59-4f29-bbe3-0a528e34ef7d
  3. Can I play no man's sky in VR with the oculus quest 2 by hooking up the quest to to my Xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I play no man's sky in VR with the oculus quest 2 by hooking up the quest to to my Xbox...: Can I play no man's sky in VR with the oculus quest 2 by hooking up the quest to to my Xbox one, or do I need a PC. 278eed54-f2cf-41f9-a49d-bfa117f463bd
  4. No Man's Sky (XBoxApp) won't even start and i tried every guide i found on the internet

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No Man's Sky (XBoxApp) won't even start and i tried every guide i found on the internet: I know this problem is not new and there are many guides online but i'm done with everything and i really don't understand what may be wrong. First things first: System: Windows 10 Pro for...
  5. I tried to buy ace combat 7 skies unknown top gun maverick ultimate edition on line....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I tried to buy ace combat 7 skies unknown top gun maverick ultimate edition on line....: I tried to buy ace combat 7 maverick ultimate edition on line. microsoft says they no longer sell disks. If true how do I get disks for my XBOX series X ? 21678afa-b738-4a85-9f2e-379f714b2334
  6. no man's sky multiplayer not working on pc game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    no man's sky multiplayer not working on pc game pass: Hi, I subscribed to PC Game Pass and installed No Man'S Sky to play with a friend, who hold the game on Steam. I heard the game wa s crossplatform. However, i cannot access the...
  7. I purchased No Man's Sky through the store on Xbox.com, and the Xbox app on my PC is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased No Man's Sky through the store on Xbox.com, and the Xbox app on my PC is...: The title says it all. I've already tried: Reinstalling/restarting the app Reinstalling/restarting services Changing network settings Rebooting PC Repairing and Resetting the app through...
  8. NO MANS SKY Xbox Gamepass ultimate for PC DOESNT ALLOW ME TO PLAY MULTIPLAYER

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NO MANS SKY Xbox Gamepass ultimate for PC DOESNT ALLOW ME TO PLAY MULTIPLAYER: I have reset my game, gone to privacy settings, reset computer, BOUGHT GAMEPASS ULTIMATE, because I thought I need GOLD to play multiplayer, but APPARENTLY THAT DOESNT CHANGE ANYTHING. I just...
  9. Sky Q box disconnected Xbox one console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sky Q box disconnected Xbox one console: We recently got a SkyQ box and the Xbox has been disconnected. the console turns on but no picture appears on its usual HDMI output (or anywhere else for that matter). HDMI is all plugged in. Sky...
  10. No Man’s Sky multiplayer failure

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    No Man’s Sky multiplayer failure: Hey, Today I finally got one of my friends to install No Man’s Sky - it had been working great on my console and some of my other friends (we’re all on series X) - but on his (series S) it just...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sky go app not downloadingon xbox 360 79%