Skullcandy Plyr 2 connection to Xbox One

Discus and support Skullcandy Plyr 2 connection to Xbox One in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm having a hard time trying to figure out how to get sound to play through my Xbox using the Skullcandy wireless Plyr 2 that I own. Anyone have any... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by HardxCorre, Jan 6, 2014.

1. HardxCorre
    HardxCorre Guest

I'm having a hard time trying to figure out how to get sound to play through my Xbox using the Skullcandy wireless Plyr 2 that I own. Anyone have any suggestions on making this work?

Thanks.

:)

HardxCorre, Jan 6, 2014
  2. Need Help Choosing A Good Gaming Headset!!!?

Would you recommend the Skullcandy Lowriders, Plyr 2, or Slyr? I would prefer skullcandy but open mind here.

SnakeGuitarist, Jan 6, 2014
  3. PixelPlucker
    PixelPlucker Guest
    Issue with Xbox Stereo Headset Adapter and the Astro A40s

I am having the same problem with Skullcandy PLYR 1s

PixelPlucker, Jan 6, 2014
  4. Space Novice
    Space Novice Guest

Space Novice, Jan 13, 2014
  5. GraveSpy720
    GraveSpy720 Guest
    I actually picked up the device that X NOViiCE recommended and it works great. I don't know about the voice chat yet but I can definitely say that system/game audio works. It was well worth the $30 converter as opposed to the $150 headsets out there right
    now.

GraveSpy720, Feb 28, 2014
  6. N the ZoN3
    N the ZoN3 Guest
    Im having the same issue has anyone figured out how to do this? I bought the stereo adapter but it sounds like *** when I use it.

N the ZoN3, Mar 18, 2014
  7. Sir Broheim
    Sir Broheim Guest
    I found that if you bought a headset adapter and did a controller update it works don't forget to plug your witless adapter in the tv and your xbox one

Sir Broheim, Mar 25, 2014
  8. Skullcandy Plyr 2 connection to Xbox One

N the ZoN3, did you update the controller?

Dynamic Sausage, Mar 25, 2014
  9. how do you get the plyr 2 to work with the xbox one? I know it is kind of weird how the wireless adapter uses an RCA split, but how does that work with the xbox one after doing the controller update? Can anybody explain how the sound is supposed to work???

PKJ-08EFAB48-AF64-4BC9-BB03-E4878377E9F8, Jun 4, 2014
  10. I got the sound to work but it is SUPER quiet, I did the controller update to. Is weird because before I did the controller update I could hear my friends (really *** of course) and then I finsihed everything sounded goo but still quiet, and now I can t
    hear my friends and they can't hear

OGx Crapaloni, Dec 28, 2014
  11. Reaper goId
    Reaper goId Guest
    does any one know why my plyr 2 skull cundy head set wont turn on please give me some suggestions??????????

Reaper goId, Mar 1, 2015
  12. I have one but i cannot hear the other people in the chat or party. They can hear me though...

DaGreekMachine, Oct 31, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: