Skullcandy Plyr 1 won't work with Xbox One chat/party... What to do?

Discus and support Skullcandy Plyr 1 won't work with Xbox One chat/party... What to do? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I recently purchased the Skullcandy Plyr 1's For solemnly my Xbox One and was disappointed to say the least, that with the Xbox One chat/headset... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by kingscott375, Sep 7, 2014.

1. kingscott375
    kingscott375 Guest

I recently purchased the Skullcandy Plyr 1's For solemnly my Xbox One and was disappointed to say the least, that with the Xbox One chat/headset adapter, it did not work. (Although the surround did, only via optical.) I did some digging around on the inter-web
    and found that there had been a few, if not many driver updates for my Skullcandy Plyr 1's. Researching the updated, it had claimed that it helps the 360 maintain party(no/less crashing party anymore), a PS4 update, and a PS3 update... After I had completed
    my update for the transmitter and the headphones, I tried them again. BUT STILL NO LUCK!!! I took them to my Xbox 360, and they work PERFECTLY! IDEAL CHAT AND PHENOMENAL SURROUND!!! I have fallen in love with this product and would just like to know if this
    may be a Microsoft/Xbox problem, or if it a Skullcandy problem... (Mind you I have updated my Xbox One controller, and regularly check back for more updates. As well as the Xbox One itself.)

:)

kingscott375, Sep 7, 2014
  2. alfredo xo
    alfredo xo Guest
    Looking for a surround headset

Hey guys,

I am looking for a surround headset for my x1.

what i found:

steelseries h wireless

steelseries 9h

skullcandy plyr 1

does one of these headsets works ?

greets

alfredo xo, Sep 7, 2014
  3. PixelPlucker
    PixelPlucker Guest
    Issue with Xbox Stereo Headset Adapter and the Astro A40s

I am having the same problem with Skullcandy PLYR 1s

PixelPlucker, Sep 7, 2014
  4. Lonespyder
    Lonespyder Guest

Any luck with that? I've been looking at getting the same headset.

Lonespyder, Oct 10, 2014
  5. ninanyang
    ninanyang Guest
    I got this headset too,and now just can get the sound ,but not chat with them . and i think this maybe need MS release some usb driver for it to support the funtion.and pls MS do it.

ninanyang, Oct 31, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: