skate 3 cloudplay

Discus and support skate 3 cloudplay in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, When I want to play skate 3 on the cloud on my windows 10 computer it works fine until it gets to ''scanning for downloadable content'' does... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Witz., Nov 12, 2021.

1. Witz.
    Witz. Guest

skate 3 cloudplay

Hello, When I want to play skate 3 on the cloud on my windows 10 computer it works fine until it gets to ''scanning for downloadable content'' does anyone know a fix?

:)

Witz., Nov 12, 2021
  2. Jesse E' Win User

skate 3 cloudplay

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

For in-game issues such as this, it is best to reach out to the game support for a better assistance. You can reach EA support here help.ea.com
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

Skate 2 download help.

Hi,

You'll need an Xbox 360 to download and play Skate 2. Only Skate and Skate 3 are BC on the Xbox one.
  4. Villarino Win User

Favorite under the radar xbox 360 game?

Hello ScottTHEscammer! For me it is Skate 3, its the latest good skating game, so totally recommended guys!
  5. Shaggy2000 Win User

False advertising

you see, your trying to compare Skate 3 on the Xbox One and Skate 3 on the Xbox 360, they are different things.

If you want it why not buy it on the Xbox One?
  6. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

Skate 2 Xbox One Backwards Compability

Dear Microsoft, dear Xbox Team

First of all, thank your all titles you've made backwards compatible already, it's a truly awesome feature.

Part of the most recent addition to the catalogue is SKATE, the first part of the imho best skating game series ever.

Skate 3 has been BC for a while aswell, but Skate 2 is still missing.

Skate 2 is seen as the best entry by many fans, for many good reasons:

- It's the last Skate game by the original developer, Blackbox Studios.

- It adds many tricks to the Skate 1 formula, without being as "over the top" as Skate 3.

- The story mode and the city are just awesome.

..just to name a few. Please don't forget about Skate 2!

Thank you in advance,

Yves
    :) ty
Thema:

skate 3 cloudplay

1. skate 3 cloudplay - Similar Threads - skate cloudplay

2. Cannot select Cloud as a device option when launching Skate 3.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot select Cloud as a device option when launching Skate 3.: Hi, I’ve tried absolutely EVERYTHING to get this to work, but my main problem is that I can’t select cloud save as an option in “select a device” when launching Skate 3 on my Xbox 360, so I...
  3. How come skate 2 is not available for EA play or just digital download?

in XboX Insiders
    How come skate 2 is not available for EA play or just digital download?: I have 1 and 3 just not 2 and I grew up with the second skate game. submitted by /u/Tiabetianquailudes [link] [comments]
  4. Skate 3 can't download after 80% and had to change region in order to sign into xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Skate 3 can't download after 80% and had to change region in order to sign into xbox live: For some context I couldn't sign into my xbox account since 2021 on my xbox 360 and I thought changing my region from south africa to united states could allow me to sign in again and it worked...
  5. Why my money 36 dolar skating my acont

in XBoX on Windows
    Why my money 36 dolar skating my acont: I request you send me my money back 390b9ca5-8b78-4cbe-91bc-35f469e67141
  6. I cant play skate 3 online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant play skate 3 online: When I Try to sign in to Skate 3 and go to the Online challenge Map it says “Your Gamer Profile does not have the correct permissions to access Xbox Live multiplayer functionality.” And I went and...
  7. I cant play skate 3 online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant play skate 3 online: When I Try to sign in to Skate 3 and go to the Online challenge Map it says “Your Gamer Profile does not have the correct permissions to access Xbox Live multiplayer functionality.” And I went and...
  8. Why can’t I buy skate 2 it’s unavailable still

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I buy skate 2 it’s unavailable still: Title says it all skate 2 shows up on store but unavailable for purchase e5c101ea-240b-4448-8100-a0cbd2a77405
  9. Can I Get help with Skate 3 Online?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I Get help with Skate 3 Online?: When I Try to sign in to Skate 3 and go to the Online challenge Map it says “Your Gamer Profile does not have the correct permissions to access Xbox Live multiplayer functionality.” And I went and...
  10. Hey when I go on other games it says I’m on skate 3 and it’s stuck on that and I’m not sure...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey when I go on other games it says I’m on skate 3 and it’s stuck on that and I’m not sure...: Hey when I go on other games it says I’m on skate 3 and it’s stuck on that and I’m not sure what to do can someone please help me eed3b699-482f-459b-b108-d72cce96cf63