Sir can I use UAE imported Xbox series x in Pakistan without any issues?

Discus and support Sir can I use UAE imported Xbox series x in Pakistan without any issues? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I am willing to import an Xbox series x from UAE but scared what if I won't be able to buy games while being within the Pakistan or any voltages... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by SAIM_689, Dec 12, 2023.

1. SAIM_689
    SAIM_689 Guest

I am willing to import an Xbox series x from UAE but scared what if I won't be able to buy games while being within the Pakistan or any voltages differences etc

:)

SAIM_689, Dec 12, 2023
  2. SAIM_689 Win User

So sir, not even the games bought through discs would be playable on Xbox?
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

Pakistan is not a supported Xbox country

Until that changes, for which there is no timetable or date, you cannot use Xbox in Pakistan, regardless of where you acquire it from
  4. TheWalkingZead Win User

Xbox One Chatpad collaboration

I live in Pakistan and I bought the chatpad from UAE and I updated the xbox controller before attaching the chatpad so what do I do to activate it ?
  5. faizanmah07 Win User

Are FIFA games disc-games only?

The big issue is that I got my xbox from the UAE and therefore Xbox Live but I am living in Pakistan where original xbox 360 games are almost non-existent. Either I will have to wait another month for it, or I can buy and download it earlier but I think
    I'll wait for another month. Thanks for the help guys!
  6. easterling121 Win User

we want xbox series x officially realease in pakistan and also xbox game pass should be available here as well

Pakistan have huge population and most of the young population who love games so microsoft should capture this emerging market as well with xbox series x official release and with xbox game pass service as well. i am also going to buy xbox series
    x but through friend who live in usa but i also love to have xbox game pass service but sadly i cant do you anything coz this service not
    exist here as for now.
    Sad feeling the same, been waiting for a long time. now this issue about xbox series x officially realease in pakistan :( :(
Thema:

1. Sir can I use UAE imported Xbox series x in Pakistan without any issues? - Similar Threads - Sir UAE imported

2. How long do I have to claim the Game sir g7 se code?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How long do I have to claim the Game sir g7 se code?: I bought a Game Sir G7 controller, I know it comes with a month of Game Pass, how long do I have to claim it in that month, how long does it expire? I bought a Game Sir G7 controller and I know...
  3. Where is offer 200 robux or 100 robux gift card sir?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where is offer 200 robux or 100 robux gift card sir?: Where did 200 / 100 robux giftcard gone and when it will be back a7a50e77-b56a-4474-994f-e5c701c92486
  4. plz sir my problum solaf

in XBoX Games and Apps
    plz sir my problum solaf: windows 10 applicasion error (0xc000007b) 23be31c8-aa66-4642-8d32-db8d7a3bcb3f
  5. Hi Sir, my Xbox One has error E305-00000001-80073CFE

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi Sir, my Xbox One has error E305-00000001-80073CFE: Hi Sir, my Xbox One has error E305-00000001-80073CFE 08c1a944-b5e5-44d4-af44-06267b5f46d1
  6. Divinity Original Sin 2 Sir Lora dlc is still not allowing it to be purchased

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Divinity Original Sin 2 Sir Lora dlc is still not allowing it to be purchased: So I have the money for it however it gives an error each time and says try again later no amount of restarting the console fixes it and ive been trying to buy it for over a month this issue has...
  7. Error when attempting to buy Sir Lora DLC (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error when attempting to buy Sir Lora DLC (Divinity: Original Sin 2): Good afternoon, I have tried on multiple devices to buy this dlc but it keeps coming up as an error Try That Again”. Is there any way you could generate a code that id happily for please? This...
  8. Unable to purchase Sir Lora DLC for Divinity Original Sin: Definitive Edition on XBox Onw

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to purchase Sir Lora DLC for Divinity Original Sin: Definitive Edition on XBox Onw: I have been trying to purchase the Sir Lora DLC pack for Divinity Original Sin: Definitive Edition for Xbox One, but I keep getting error messages and the purchase does not go through. I have...
  9. Xbox - Purchase of Sir Lora DLC issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox - Purchase of Sir Lora DLC issue: Hello, I cant buy the Sir Lora DLC for divinity original sin 2. When I try and buy it, it gives an error "something happened on our end" Ive been trying to buy the dlc for 4 days now. Going...
  10. Error when attempting to buy Sir Lora DLC (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error when attempting to buy Sir Lora DLC (Divinity: Original Sin 2): Hello there! I've been trying to purchase this DLC for days now, but a "Try that again" error pops up every time I do so. Is this DLC discontinued or just broken in the store? I don't know if this...