sinking a controller

Discus and support sinking a controller in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; anyone had the same problem. connect wired controller then disconnect it. then try to connect a wireless controller and then it connects but it then... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by TIGGERSTWIST66, Jun 16, 2018.

1. sinking a controller

anyone had the same problem. connect wired controller then disconnect it. then try to connect a wireless controller and then it connects but it then doesn't sink it keeps flashing ???????? WTH????

:)

TIGGERSTWIST66, Jun 16, 2018
  2. Goatsnatcher
    Goatsnatcher Guest
    XBox One Controller Blinking despite charged battery?

I would say if updating the controller, hard resetting the xbox or re-sinking the controller doesn't work..... You probably have a knackered controller.

Goatsnatcher, Jun 16, 2018
  3. Xbox 360 Wireless Headset with Bluetooth® HAS PROBLEMS!

Hi my gamertag name is I have a xbox360 wireless headset with bluetooth. The problem is that it wont connect to my controller my xbox360 thinks that my headset is a controller I TRIED SINKING IT TO MY CONTROLLER THEN MY XBOX AND IT JUST WONT
    WORK I TIRED IT ENOUGH! I would like a ANSWER PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CrAzYsKATERgUy, Jun 16, 2018
  4. Goatsnatcher Win User

XBox One Controller Blinking despite charged battery?

I would say if updating the controller, hard resetting the xbox or re-sinking the controller doesn't work..... You probably have a knackered controller.
  5. Sivarius Win User

ideas for next gen xbox controller

controllers that run on water, "crap I need to get to sink before my guy gets shot" LOL
  6. Squizzy Magee Win User

Star Trek Legacy

Horribly clunky controls that made my sleek starship handle like the Titanic (as it was sinking) ruined the entire experience for me.
  7. r00fus1337 Win User

Is this ship sinking?

That list has not once had the XB1 as #1 which I have stated time and time again. If you have watched the best sellers of 2013 on Amazon for the past month, you would see the XB1 keeps gaining. They were 7th last weekend. They are doing just fine.
  8. Merlin4421 Win User

Is this ship sinking?

yeah I did too but now i'm stuck waiting for my friends to get xbox one. They plan to but can't afford it right away.....and they hate PS so they aren't going that route! I really don't want to keep my 360 lol I wanna use it to get money towards the xbox
    one argh! lol
Thema:

sinking a controller

1. sinking a controller - Similar Threads - sinking controller

2. My controller isn't letting me move or select anything?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller isn't letting me move or select anything?: I had disconnected and reconnected to my xbox and it's still not letting me select anything while I also tried a different xbox and it still didn't work 821e57ac-9075-4de5-a1fc-e854d7b50038
  3. Xbox Design Lab Controller has Stick Drift out of the box.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Design Lab Controller has Stick Drift out of the box.: Ordered a controller with a customized shell through Design Lab to play games on PC a few weeks ago, and it arrived with the right stick having bad drift at all times. Warranty is still up and I...
  4. controller not working in games rog ally

in XBoX on Windows
    controller not working in games rog ally: i have the Asus ROG ALLY Z1 extreme and i’ve tried two different controllers Ps4 and Xbox s and they dont work when i get into games. half the time they work as a mouse and then dont respond at...
  5. Gyro controls and my confusion

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gyro controls and my confusion: using a third party add on, if this device does not aim for me but lets me aim using gyro, is it treated as the same as a Xim or Cronus? It is not giving me a competitive advantage as my wrists...
  6. Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Warranty Repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Warranty Repair: Hi, I'm trying to get an Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Repaired thats In warranty. But when the site askes me to "Select shipping address to see available service options" It then...
  7. I’m trying to register my fortnite vbucks gift card and it says the Xbox isn’t sinked with...

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m trying to register my fortnite vbucks gift card and it says the Xbox isn’t sinked with...: I’m trying to register a vbuck gift card but it says the Xbox is not sync with my account? 418e342f-682b-4e5e-87bd-84013e1710a0
  8. My headphones won't sink to my xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My headphones won't sink to my xbox: Can't. Sink headphones to xbox 7fb274a1-61f1-4401-8b1a-8eb590a0ef92
  9. xbox one not turning on after replacing heat sink and fan

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox one not turning on after replacing heat sink and fan: this was my first time cleaning my xb1 out since it was very dusty. I took it apart, cleaned it with isopropyl alcohol and put it back together. afterwards when I turned it on, it said there was a...
  10. games wont sink

in XBoX Games and Apps
    games wont sink: for some reason, my Xbox cant sink my data into the cloud and I have had to delete my game data 2 and account 2 times now it go so bad that I lost almost every thing on Diablo 3 this is realy...