Sincronizzazione Cloud Salvataggi Giochi Windows 10 [Cloud Sync Saving Windows 10 Games]

Discus and support Sincronizzazione Cloud Salvataggi Giochi Windows 10 [Cloud Sync Saving Windows 10 Games] in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; i salvataggi dei giochi installati in Windows 10 accessibili tramite l'app "companion console xbox" vengono automaticamente sincronizzati nel cloud?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Greyzard, Sep 25, 2019.

1. Greyzard
    Greyzard Guest

Sincronizzazione Cloud Salvataggi Giochi Windows 10 [Cloud Sync Saving Windows 10 Games]

i salvataggi dei giochi installati in Windows 10 accessibili tramite l'app "companion console xbox" vengono automaticamente sincronizzati nel cloud? dove posso trovare quegli del gioco Cuphead?

[Translation-Are the saves of games installed on Windows 10 accessible through the "xbox companion console" app automatically synced to the cloud? where can I find those from the Cuphead game?]

:)

Greyzard, Sep 25, 2019
  2. Greyzard Win User

Both Local drive and cloud

I play on a pc with Windows 10 and i dont own an Xbox one
  3. Phoenix_Reins Win User

Hi Greyzard,

i assume you are actually referring to the Xbox beta app, if the game is a play anywhere game it will sync with any xbox game data and vice versa.

Are you asking where the data is on your PC or in the cloud?
  4. Phoenix_Reins Win User

Windows only games the exact location is different per game, it's somewhere on the following location where each game will have its own specific folder.
    C:\Users\(your pc username)\AppData\Local\Packages\
    I am not sure about how you can access the cloud storage from your pc, but the games do sync to the cloud. If I find the info I will post it for you.
  5. Zero Jehuty Win User

Domanda per i dati salvati [Question for saved data]

Save games are safe in the cloud. So you are fine there. When you boot a game it will Sync online and restore your save games.

Salvare i giochi sono sicuri nel cloud. Quindi stai bene lì. Quando avvii un gioco, si sincronizzer online e ripristinerai i tuoi salvataggi.
  6. SamusWarrior Win User

Domanda per i dati salvati [Question for saved data]

Save games are safe in the cloud. So you are fine there. When you boot a game it will Sync online and restore your save games.

Salvare i giochi sono sicuri nel cloud. Quindi stai bene lì. Quando avvii un gioco, si sincronizzer online e ripristinerai i tuoi salvataggi.
    Thank you SOOO much!
Thema:

1. Sincronizzazione Cloud Salvataggi Giochi Windows 10 [Cloud Sync Saving Windows 10 Games] - Similar Threads - Sincronizzazione Cloud Salvataggi

2. Xbox Cloud Gaming - ARK : Survival Ascended crashes after loading

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Cloud Gaming - ARK : Survival Ascended crashes after loading: I've been trying to join multiplayer servers in ARK: Survival Ascended. Once loaded into the server (past character creation), it will always crash and does not load into any server (tried...
  3. How to manage individual saves on the xbox cloud

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to manage individual saves on the xbox cloud: I've been playing a game with an 11 hour save but every time l go in the game to delete a single save file that would only bring me back 4 minutes it crashes as the save file character is...
  4. Hey Xbox cloud gaming, I just logged on and went to the free microphone and saw it was gone...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hey Xbox cloud gaming, I just logged on and went to the free microphone and saw it was gone...: Can u pls bring back the free mic button it was so useful Pls and I’m on mobile remove the Xbox logo button it’s useless a27978b3-9bd0-48ff-945c-333722df90ca
  5. Cloud saved game data storage full. Can’t play DLC’s

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cloud saved game data storage full. Can’t play DLC’s: I have the DLC’s for Left 4 dead purchased and have for a long time and they used to work. My cloud saved data now says that its full and when it prompts me to click when I’m trying to load Left 4...
  6. Cannot enable cloud storage on an Xbox 360 jasper, even though I have enough storage

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot enable cloud storage on an Xbox 360 jasper, even though I have enough storage: When enabling cloud storage I get this error , “console needs either a hard drive or console memory with 514mb available”. I have over 70gb of storage free though...
  7. Help with Android cloud gaming with SteelSeries Stratus XL controller

in XboX Insiders
    Help with Android cloud gaming with SteelSeries Stratus XL controller: Hoping it's not my phone's fault not being good enought but there's a bit of controller input lag that's enough to make it not worth playing but besides my phone I also am using the old Steel...
  8. Among Us, playing from the cloud on mobile, is left thinking in a loop while looking for an...

in XboX Insiders
    Among Us, playing from the cloud on mobile, is left thinking in a loop while looking for an...: When I play using the cloud on my mobile it stays looking for online games in a loop. In the cloud console it works correctly. submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  9. So my Xbox one controller doesn’t work on cloud gaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    So my Xbox one controller doesn’t work on cloud gaming: So my Xbox one controller when connected to my iPad works on almost all apps and on the home screen except for the cloud gaming website where it just doesn’t work. It claims that no controller is...
  10. High on life doesn’t work on cloud gaming

in XBoX on Windows
    High on life doesn’t work on cloud gaming: For some reason when I first downloaded high on life for cloud gaming it didn’t work it only said it’s currently unavailable for cloud gaming even though I have ultimate to play it on cloud gaming...