Sincronização do controle com xbox 360 (Control sync with Xbox 360)

Discus and support Sincronização do controle com xbox 360 (Control sync with Xbox 360) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; A última vez que eu usei meu xbox foi mais ou menos duas semanas atrás mas depois disse meu controle não estava sincronizando e a luz do xbox não... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Creeperzinho, Jul 6, 2019.

1. Creeperzinho
    Creeperzinho Guest

A última vez que eu usei meu xbox foi mais ou menos duas semanas atrás mas depois disse meu controle não estava sincronizando e a luz do xbox não piscava quando eu apertava o botão de sincronização mas ele ligava normal mas o controle não conecta por favor
    alguém pode me ajudar

[Translation]

The last time I used my Xbox was more or less two weeks ago but then said my control was not syncing and the Xbox light did not blink when I pressed the sync button but it called normal but the control does not connect please someone can get me To give

:)

Creeperzinho, Jul 6, 2019
  2. XBF Erick C Win User

Hey there Creeperzinho,

Thank you for reaching out to us on the forums in regards to this issue with your Xbox 360 controllers not connecting. I would advise that you take a look at the following support article to see if the troubleshooting provided can help resolve this.

Xbox 360 Wireless Controller disconnects or can't connect

Give this a try and let us know if it has helped.
  3. VagrantDead Win User

controlers

4. sM4llziEy Win User

Green light wont turn on

Have you synced the controller to the Xbox 360 system? Turn on the Xbox 360 system and controller, on top of the controller there should be a small button, hold that button. On the White Xbox 360 or Black Xbox 360 elite, there should be a button too, press
    it and your controller should sync up with the Xbox, the controller will confirm this by flashing.

On the Xbox 360 slim, the button is located inside the USB bay.
  5. CrypticZer0 Win User

can"t get controller to sync

To get the controller and console synced, are you pressing both sync buttons on your controller and the Xbox 360?

The sync button on the controller is the small circular button on the top in between the two bumper buttons (LB/RB) and the small button on the front of the Xbox 360 respectively which should show a symbol similar to the following depending on which way you're
    looking at it: (((

Of note, I was referencing my Xbox 360 Arcade model as a description as I don't own the new Xbox 360 Slim. So if you do have an Xbox 360 Slim model then the Sync button on the console should be on the front to the right next to the USB ports.

Once you have pressed both sync buttons then your controller and console should be synced up as both should flash and will show the current position the controller is synced to, such as "Player 1" which is the top left light quadrant on the controller and console.

If you're still having trouble even after attempting to do that then please come back and explain the issue more. Hopefully this will help you out though.
  6. OctaneFox Win User

Having trouble getting the new Xbox 360 Media Remote to work with my Xbox 360 console.

The A/V Cable Set-up does not matter what I would do is sync it with you Xbox 360 console first, and when using it point it directly at the Xbox 360 console as it's infra-red is not as good as the Xbox 360 game controllers.

To sync the remote press the sync button on the Xbox 360 console, then press the Xbox button on the media remote.
Thema:

1. Sincronização do controle com xbox 360 (Control sync with Xbox 360) - Similar Threads - Sincronização controle com

2. My controller isn't letting me move or select anything?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller isn't letting me move or select anything?: I had disconnected and reconnected to my xbox and it's still not letting me select anything while I also tried a different xbox and it still didn't work 821e57ac-9075-4de5-a1fc-e854d7b50038
  3. Xbox Design Lab Controller has Stick Drift out of the box.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Design Lab Controller has Stick Drift out of the box.: Ordered a controller with a customized shell through Design Lab to play games on PC a few weeks ago, and it arrived with the right stick having bad drift at all times. Warranty is still up and I...
  4. Tela de Carregamento infinito no Forza Horizon 4 e Sincronização sempre estável em...

in XBoX on Windows
    Tela de Carregamento infinito no Forza Horizon 4 e Sincronização sempre estável em...: Olá equipe Microsoft, gostaria de relatar dois problema que está acontecendo com meu Forza Horizon 4. Erro n° 1 - Hoje (dia 10/03/2020) comprei meu Game Pass Ultimate, com essa aquisição resolvi...
  5. Jogos do Windows 10 não carregam - Sincronização de dados trava em 0%[Windows 10 Games...

in XBoX on Windows
    Jogos do Windows 10 não carregam - Sincronização de dados trava em 0%[Windows 10 Games...: Baixei alguns jogos no Windows 10 (alguns Forza e outros), porém os jogos que fazem conexão com a nuvem do Xbox não carregam pois travam a sincronização em 0%, se clicar em cancelar para continuar...
  6. placa de sincronização e USB do painel frontal do Xbox one x [Translation - Xbox one x...

in XBoX on Consoles
    placa de sincronização e USB do painel frontal do Xbox one x [Translation - Xbox one x...: [img] gostaria de saber onde eu encontro essa peça para poder comprar, contatei a Microsoft para enviar para o tecnico,mas eles nao enviam se foi aberto, eu acabei rompendo o flat dele, procurei...
  7. Problemas de Sincronização[Translation-Sync Issues]

in XBoX on Windows
    Problemas de Sincronização[Translation-Sync Issues]: Não consigo sincronizar a minha conta Xbox no Asphalt 8. Eu mando ele conectar com a minha conta Xbox mas não ta dando certo e ele diz que não é possível. Alguem pode me ajudar? [Translation-I...
  8. Jogos não abrem apos Sincronização! [Translation-Games don't open after Sync!]

in XBoX on Windows
    Jogos não abrem apos Sincronização! [Translation-Games don't open after Sync!]: Boa noite suporte, Procurei varias soluções na internet e não encontrei nem uma valida sobre esse [Mod Removed - Profanity] erro de sincronização! estava funcionando tudo certo apos varias...
  9. Sincronização de Dados

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sincronização de Dados: Estou sofrendo uma serie de problemas no meu console xbox one,Tudo começou a uns 3 dias atrás,quando a sincronização de dados de jogos e apps demoravam ou davam erros,eu tentava cerca de 3~4 vezes...
  10. Problemas com sincronização do Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problemas com sincronização do Xbox One: Good morning, I'm having trouble synchronizing with my Xbox One. It does not sync with the xbox control, but when I close the control to the point it almost touches the console it syncs. I've even...