Since yesterday i can not log onto my pc gampass account, and it will not let me reinstall it.

Discus and support Since yesterday i can not log onto my pc gampass account, and it will not let me reinstall it. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Since yesterday i can not log onto my pc gampass account, and it will not let me reinstall it. Just times out.I also can not seem to get a human to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Mark Taylor6, Apr 1, 2023.

1. Mark Taylor6
    Mark Taylor6 Guest

Since yesterday i can not log onto my pc gampass account, and it will not let me reinstall it.

Since yesterday i can not log onto my pc gampass account, and it will not let me reinstall it. Just times out.I also can not seem to get a human to talk to at Microsoft. This is unacceptable i have been a loyal customer for years. I also haven't done anything to be banned and have no notifications of it. I have no idea whats going on and i cant fix it. So disappointing

:)

Mark Taylor6, Apr 1, 2023
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Good day!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

Microsoft Moderator
  3. Kathy A. Win User

Hello Mark Taylor6,

We hope you are doing well. Thank you for posting in Xbox Forums.

We understand how important it is for you to login and play games with the Xbox Game Pass subscription of your account. We know that you were trying to use this subscription over to your PC by reinstalling. Let us check on this together so you will get back to gaming.

May we know what happen a day before yesterday? Were you able to install a game? Are you trying to reinstall Xbox app? Let us take a closer look of what happen in here by isolating the issue. To have a better understanding, we would like to further isolate your concern.

1. May we ask are you trying to reinstall Xbox app or Xbox games? What specific game?
    2. May we know if you notice any error message or code? Please post a screenshot and conceal any personal information.
    3. May we ask what troubleshooting steps you have already performed?
    4. Can you please sign into your account through the links below?
    5. May we ask for the Windows version and edition of your computer or laptop? Please type WINVER into the Windows search bar and hit Enter.

So far, from the details you provided, you can try the following steps and let us know the result. You can just skip those you have done already.

Restart your deviceAs basic as this is, a simple restart can set many things right.

Make sure Windows is up to date
    1. Press the Start button on the taskbar, type settings, and then select Settings.
    2. On Windows 10, select Update & Security. On Windows 11, select Windows Update.
    3. On the Windows Update page, select Check for updates to see if any updates are available for your device.
    4. Once the updates have downloaded, select Install now to start the installation.
    5. Following installation, we recommend that you restart your device so that the latest updates can take effect.
    For more info, go to:

Windows Update

Update your Windows and device driversFor the best game performance, make sure your system’s video card drivers (or display adapter drivers) are up to date. Drivers are available on the support website for your computer manufacturer, or if your computer system is custom built, on the video card manufacturer’s support website. Updating video card drivers can resolve game crashes, improve frame rates, and improve overall game performance.

Make sure both the Xbox and Gaming Services apps are up to date
    1. Press the Start button on the taskbar, type store, and open the Microsoft Store app.
    2. Select Library.
    3. Under Updates & downloads, check if there are any updates available for the Xbox app or Gaming Services app. If an update is available, select Update.

Make sure you’re signed in to the Xbox app and the Store with the same accountWhen you open the Xbox app on your device, be sure you sign in to the app using your own Xbox account. You may also need to be signed in to the Store (xbox.com) in order to play a purchased game.

To make sure your permissions for the game can be validated, be sure to sign in to both the Store and the Xbox app using the same account that was used to purchase the game.

For help with signing in, go to:

Sign in to Xbox

Having trouble installing EA Play games from the Xbox app for Windows?Try closing both the Xbox app and the EA app, and then relaunch the Xbox app.

Remove and reinstall Gaming ServicesReinstall the Gaming Services app on your Windows 10/11 device:

1. Select the Search icon on the taskbar, type powershell, right-click on Windows PowerShell, and then select Run as administrator.
    2. In Windows PowerShell, type the following command and press Enter:

get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-AppxPackage -allusers
    3. In the same window, type the following command and press Enter:

start ms-windows-store://pdp/?productid=9MWPM2CQNLHN
    4. Install the app on that page and select Yes when you receive the User Account Control (UAC) prompt.
    5. Restart your device and try to install the game again.

Source: Troubleshoot issues with the Xbox App for Windows

Let us know the result and we will get back to you as soon as we can. We may recommend further troubleshooting steps once we have received your answers to the above questions.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. Joshxz Win User

New minecraft launcher clashing with my xbox account

So whenever I log onto Minecraft with my Microsoft account it logs me into Xbox/Microsoft related apps with that account, that’s just a bug? I hope they resolve it or change it in some way so I can login to a different account on Xbox then a different account on Minecraft without having to keep signing in and stuff. Also how do I reinstall the old Minecraft launcher or find it on my pc, I deleted it after installing the new one
  5. HeroYuki Win User

Child seeking permission for game

Thanks Fernando.

Sorry can you please provide me more details. Where is ‘start’ am I logging onto My Microsoft account on pc?

Thanks
  6. Bronson Edgar Win User

Why won’t minecraft let me sign into Microsoft

HI,

I previously had Minecraft on a xbox 1 and was logged into my Microsoft account on xbox. However, I have now switched to ps4 and it will not let me sign in because my account is logged onto my xbox, how can I fix this?
Thema:

1. Since yesterday i can not log onto my pc gampass account, and it will not let me reinstall it. - Similar Threads - Since yesterday log

2. HDMI-CEC broken since last update.

in XBoX on Consoles
    HDMI-CEC broken since last update.: I have been able to use my LG TV remote to control my Xbox since I got it. Since the June 17th update it no longer works. I have to turn on an Xbox controller or use the Xbox app on my phone....
  3. Webcam I used previously for streaming to Twitch hasn't worked since the Dashboard was...

in XboX Insiders
    Webcam I used previously for streaming to Twitch hasn't worked since the Dashboard was...: I have already made a bug report within the xbox. It is really frustrating because the camera worked perfect before, for roughly 1 year with no issues. I tested the camera with my laptop and it...
  4. I'm from India and I have been playing Minecraft since 2016. In india Tiktok is banned. I...

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm from India and I have been playing Minecraft since 2016. In india Tiktok is banned. I...: I live in India and I love Minecraft. I want the tiktok cape but tiktok is banned in India please help me Mojang, Microsoft. Please a6727a54-f4c1-4105-ab88-a4bdbd6c89f1
  5. Xbox won't connect to my Wi-fi since last week!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won't connect to my Wi-fi since last week!: My xbox had no problem connecting to my home's wifi ever since I got it, but after I disconnected it recently when I went over to someone else's home, I couldn't re-connect it to my wifi and I...
  6. May 11th update broke capture feature once again, unable to record anything since April...

in XBoX on Windows
    May 11th update broke capture feature once again, unable to record anything since April...: So my problem starts on April 13th, with the console update breaking the capture feature. I reported this here with no succes, the problem was exactly the same as many other report such as this...
  7. Ever since i updated my controllier ive had no voice chat can hear games but no chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ever since i updated my controllier ive had no voice chat can hear games but no chat: I updated my controllier and now cant talk in games or hear people can hear game and in messages can send. Voice message but i can hear it but who i send it to can thn i cannot hear reply...
  8. Please fix capture problem since update..

in XboX Insiders
    Please fix capture problem since update..: Any way to fix this ? submitted by /u/Usual-Assistant8369 [link] [comments]
  9. notification bug on my xbox series x since yesterday

in XboX Insiders
    notification bug on my xbox series x since yesterday: i have a weird notification bug since yesterday. it pops only on my phone and my xbox dosen't show anything. is this a common problem ? checked my notification settings on console twice,...
  10. Anyone else is having problems uploading captures to the network? Since yesterday any of my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone else is having problems uploading captures to the network? Since yesterday any of my...: Anyone else is having problems uploading captures to the network? Since yesterday any of my captures seems to upload, I don’t know what to do exactly. Let me know if you know how to fix it or if...