since xbox live gold no longer exists and gamepass isn't available for xbox 360, how do...

Discus and support since xbox live gold no longer exists and gamepass isn't available for xbox 360, how do... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Xbox Live Gold no longer exists. Gamepass isn't available on Xbox 360. How do 360 players play online? 202b92ea-3c3f-4055-a889-771180c2f365 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RabidDax8217, Oct 24, 2023.

1. RabidDax8217
    RabidDax8217 Guest

since xbox live gold no longer exists and gamepass isn't available for xbox 360, how do...

Xbox Live Gold no longer exists. Gamepass isn't available on Xbox 360. How do 360 players play online?

:)

RabidDax8217, Oct 24, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

Problem with making xbox live account for xbox 360

Xbox Live Gold no longer exists, it's now GamePass Core, but 360 will recognize that as gold, but you might have to do it on the web
  3. Smwutches Win User

since xbox live gold no longer exists and gamepass isn't available for xbox 360, how do xbox 360 players play online

With Game Pass Core. You wouldn't get access to the included games, but you would get the online portion of the subscription.
  4. ngocphi Win User

Game pass ultimate price changed

You are miss reading that promo

Read it again

3months for 1 dollar isn't for xgu

It's only for Xbox gamepass that's it

Gamepass does Not include cloud

Cloud gaming is only available on xgu since you do need gold to play multiplayer

And gamepass ultimate does include gold but gamepass does not
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

I try to get the Xbox live gold for 3 months but it does not let me what I do

Xbox live gold no longer exists, do you need to purchase Game Pass Core
  6. Jonny306 Win User

Game pass is not working

Okay,

That shows Xbox Live which will be Xbox Gold. If you upgraded it to Gamepass Ultimate or had an existing Gamepass Ultimate, that time would be condensed.
Thema:

1. since xbox live gold no longer exists and gamepass isn't available for xbox 360, how do... - Similar Threads - since live gold

2. HDMI-CEC broken since last update.

in XBoX on Consoles
    HDMI-CEC broken since last update.: I have been able to use my LG TV remote to control my Xbox since I got it. Since the June 17th update it no longer works. I have to turn on an Xbox controller or use the Xbox app on my phone....
  3. Webcam I used previously for streaming to Twitch hasn't worked since the Dashboard was...

in XboX Insiders
    Webcam I used previously for streaming to Twitch hasn't worked since the Dashboard was...: I have already made a bug report within the xbox. It is really frustrating because the camera worked perfect before, for roughly 1 year with no issues. I tested the camera with my laptop and it...
  4. I'm from India and I have been playing Minecraft since 2016. In india Tiktok is banned. I...

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm from India and I have been playing Minecraft since 2016. In india Tiktok is banned. I...: I live in India and I love Minecraft. I want the tiktok cape but tiktok is banned in India please help me Mojang, Microsoft. Please a6727a54-f4c1-4105-ab88-a4bdbd6c89f1
  5. Xbox won't connect to my Wi-fi since last week!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won't connect to my Wi-fi since last week!: My xbox had no problem connecting to my home's wifi ever since I got it, but after I disconnected it recently when I went over to someone else's home, I couldn't re-connect it to my wifi and I...
  6. May 11th update broke capture feature once again, unable to record anything since April...

in XBoX on Windows
    May 11th update broke capture feature once again, unable to record anything since April...: So my problem starts on April 13th, with the console update breaking the capture feature. I reported this here with no succes, the problem was exactly the same as many other report such as this...
  7. Ever since i updated my controllier ive had no voice chat can hear games but no chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ever since i updated my controllier ive had no voice chat can hear games but no chat: I updated my controllier and now cant talk in games or hear people can hear game and in messages can send. Voice message but i can hear it but who i send it to can thn i cannot hear reply...
  8. Please fix capture problem since update..

in XboX Insiders
    Please fix capture problem since update..: Any way to fix this ? submitted by /u/Usual-Assistant8369 [link] [comments]
  9. Xbox series X Unable to record gameplay since April 13 update

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox series X Unable to record gameplay since April 13 update: I regularly record my gameplay for Youtube purposes, but since the weekend of April 13th i am no longer able to record gameplay. I can record 1 or 2x but after that the recording will instantly...
  10. I have my login into Xbox live but since I got a new phone number can’t get in

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have my login into Xbox live but since I got a new phone number can’t get in: So I lost my old phone number. I have access to the email that’s on file but every single time I try to login it tries bringing up the old email that was on the account and the old phone number...