Since Xbox Console Companion is gone, where do I go to be able to stream my games from my...

Discus and support Since Xbox Console Companion is gone, where do I go to be able to stream my games from my... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Since Xbox Console Companion is gone, where do I go to stream games from my Xbox One X to YouTube? d5de1c6e-872c-46e2-8615-447b0133d214 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FlyHighJack, Feb 18, 2024.

1. FlyHighJack
    FlyHighJack Guest

Since Xbox Console Companion is gone, where do I go to be able to stream my games from my...

Since Xbox Console Companion is gone, where do I go to stream games from my Xbox One X to YouTube?

:)

FlyHighJack, Feb 18, 2024
  2. Sodangidni Win User

Since Xbox Console Companion is gone, where do I go to be able to stream my games from my Xbox to YouTube?

Hello, FlyHighJack. I'm Arturo, a community user like you, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

If you are interested in using the remote play feature, I would like to let you know that you can access this feature on the new Xbox app.

Once you download and open it, you can find your previously configured consoles by clicking on the icon that appears next to your gamertag, in the upper left.

Not only that, but if you want to configure remote play on the Xbox PC app, please follow these steps:

“Open the Xbox app for PC.
    Click on your profile picture and select View profile.
    Under Where I play, select the Add a console option and follow the steps shown.”

Reference link:
    https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/game-setup-and-play/how-to-set-up-remote-play > On your mobile or Windows device.

Let me know if you have any other inquiry.

Regards,

Arturo.
  3. MRallamagoosa Win User

Xbox one S setup

Do you mean that after I setup my xbox in the start, then I won't need a TV for projecting it to my laptop?
    Most laptops do not have an HDMI input, only the output, and that is probably your case since you need to rely on a TV for the initial setup. Once that is done, you can use the companion app to stream from your console to your laptop, with no need to have
    a TV. Of course if for any reason the streaming is not starting (it happens for example whenever the console needs to update after you start it up), you will not be able to do any troubleshooting on the console since you cannot see it.

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/...-game-streaming-in-xbox-console-companion-app

I use this method to stream my ONE S to my PC when the TV is "taken" so I can say it actually works fine, but I would not use it as the only method available as you never know when you might need a TV to sort things out. Also depending on your hardware /
    set up, the streaming may not be top notch so if possible I'd go for a TV anyway.

Other methods would require you to buy additional stuff for your laptop, so again, if you need to spend money, better go for the best solution.
  4. Georges C. Win User

Cannot connect

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Bink, when it says it can't connect your Xbox to App, would it be to stream from console to your PC?

Which App is trying to connect, through the Xbox App or app companion, to Streaming the ideal is to do by the Xbox Companion App.

I'll be waiting for your reply.
  5. Terminus a quo Win User

Xbox One X will no longer stream games to W10 PC

Is anyone else having issues with their Xbox games no longer showing up in the PC Xbox app for streaming? I've made two changes since the last time I did this:

• I downloaded the new W10 Beta app but none of my games are listed. So, I go back to the old Console Companion and my game is not available there either for streaming even when Xbox powered on with game loaded.
    • I opted into GamePass and downloaded my first game through that (Sniper Elite 4). Been playing fine on my Xbox and yet this particular game is not listed in my owned games list on my account online much less available for streaming.
    All my settings are correct for streaming so not sure what's going on.
    As far as I can tell, I don't do much streaming from my Xbox to PC, that xCloud will be the only way to stream from an Xbox but that won't hit general availability until later this year from everything I have read.
  6. diddycarter360 Win User

streaming icon

I can confirm my streaming icon is gone from my xbox button. what do you mean by ":I can connect if I go down to my xbox and then click on stream" ?? you can stream manually from the Xbox?
Thema:

1. Since Xbox Console Companion is gone, where do I go to be able to stream my games from my... - Similar Threads - Since Console Companion

2. Can't enable Dolby dts headphone:X since April console update!

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't enable Dolby dts headphone:X since April console update!: My console downloaded the April update last night and now no matter what I do I can't enable Dolby dts headphone:X. A little annoying since A: it sounds better than windows sonic and B: I paid $20...
  3. Unable to signin on console since update

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to signin on console since update: I've had no issues with my xbox console since I got it a few years back but ever since the latest update in October I am unable to sign in and I've tried everything to fix it. I've seen a few...
  4. My credit card is being charged for an Xbox game pass for Console since 9/28/2023,

in XBoX on Windows
    My credit card is being charged for an Xbox game pass for Console since 9/28/2023,: My credit card is being charged for an Xbox game pass for Console since 9/28/2023. The subscription is tied to an *@outlook.com email that is and never was mine. I deleted the card out of...
  5. I have Xbox version of MK1 can I play it on a PC? Since I don't have Xbox console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have Xbox version of MK1 can I play it on a PC? Since I don't have Xbox console: I have an Xbox version of MK1, Can I play it on a PC? Since I don't have an Xbox console or can I play it on Xbox cloud gaming? Or I just can't and need to have an Xbox console? I can't see the...
  6. Okay, since Console Companion is no longer available, where do I now go to download Xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Okay, since Console Companion is no longer available, where do I now go to download Xbox...: I've been trying for the past half hour to find a way to access my xbox screenshots (Ones that are NOT in my pc files folder. But new ones that I have yet to download onto PC that were taken on my...
  7. Can you guys fix my console since it was the new system update that messed it up?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you guys fix my console since it was the new system update that messed it up?: Ever since the September system update my console has had a system software corruption issue and I've tried everything even with Xbox support I've tried everything and still nothing and my console...
  8. Since Xbox Console Companion app is no longer available, where do I check Network status?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Since Xbox Console Companion app is no longer available, where do I check Network status?: Hi, I previously used to do this... [img] I used to check the status of my network in the Xbox Console Companion app. Since this app is no longer available on Windows 11, please tell me where...
  9. Anybody else getting a smell of electrical fire and their console Xbox series x since the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anybody else getting a smell of electrical fire and their console Xbox series x since the...: Since the latest console update my console smells like burning plastic mixed with an electrical fire with the added bonus of a hair dryer smell. It's messed me up I've been having medical issues...
  10. Since the last Alpha update, my console will not ‘sleep’

in XboX Insiders
    Since the last Alpha update, my console will not ‘sleep’: As the title states my console will not go into Sleep mode. Ever since the most recent update (I’m on the Alpha skip ahead channel) my console completely shuts down no matter my settings. I...