Since the update on April 10th/11th, unable to record any game clips

Discus and support Since the update on April 10th/11th, unable to record any game clips in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, Since update 10.0.25398.4086 (xb_flt_2404zn.240402-1830), my Xbox One is not able to record anything. [Description of how it looks] When I try... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by IffyKnave264, Apr 17, 2024.

1. IffyKnave264
    IffyKnave264 Guest

Hi,

Since update 10.0.25398.4086 (xb_flt_2404zn.240402-1830), my Xbox One is not able to record anything.

[Description of how it looks]

When I try to record, sometimes I get a pop up saying "recording started" and when I look in the xbox side menu, the timer goes up and it looks like it is working. And sometimes no pop-up at all. But no matter what, the "Game clip recorded" pop-up never appears since the update.

[The problem]

So I went and look in my "recorded clips" and every clip I tried to record after april 10th 2024 did not save. Only Screenshots works properly.

[What I tried]

I tried restarting and hard rebooting and it does not make a difference (The only thing it does is bringing back the "recording started" pop-up and the timer, but it does not actually record anything). Only Screenshots works properly.

[Possible conclusion]

Everything seemed to be working fine before the update, and no clip was able to be saved after april 10th. So the last update is probably the source of this issues.

Thank you for your time

:)

IffyKnave264, Apr 17, 2024
  2. DJThornhill Win User

April Update Beta Issues

Since the March update I have been unable to record with Game DVR. But since getting the April preview I am unable to use Game DVR at all. I have done all suggested methods to resolve this but nothing has worked.
  3. Hylander034 Win User

Xbox One DVR Will Not Record

Also having a similar issue since the April update, before that it was totally fine. Clips don't always record on battlefield 4 and AC Black Flag i.e the clips not appearing in the 'my clips section' after the notification pops up that they have been recorded.
    Have had one instance where a clip recorded with no sound. DVR seems very intermittent since this latest update. Having a browse here I can see a fair few are having issues with it as well. I have no suggestions right now, just letting you know your not the
    only one haha
  4. CWells923 Win User

Upload Studio/ Game DVR Help!

After the latest update (the April Update) all of the recorded clips have no audio. I have seen other clips Xbox's Upload app that have the same problem.
  5. IffyKnave264 Win User

Why won't my Xbox Series X record clips anymore?

Have you noticed that problem happening before or after April 10th 2024? I'm on xbox one but I got almost the same issue and it started right after april 10th system update. Before the update everything was recording fine for me. For me resetting the Xbox is not an option because it's the familly's Xbox and I cannot remove others profile
  6. PGIXBOX1 Win User

risk block removal

Update: April 11th, still unable to purchase DLC and have not heard from anyone at Microsoft/Xbox. Still not surprised. However my Playstation4 is getting one hell of a workout.
Thema:

1. Since the update on April 10th/11th, unable to record any game clips - Similar Threads - Since update April

2. HDMI-CEC broken since last update.

in XBoX on Consoles
    HDMI-CEC broken since last update.: I have been able to use my LG TV remote to control my Xbox since I got it. Since the June 17th update it no longer works. I have to turn on an Xbox controller or use the Xbox app on my phone....
  3. May 11th update broke capture feature once again, unable to record anything since April...

in XBoX on Windows
    May 11th update broke capture feature once again, unable to record anything since April...: So my problem starts on April 13th, with the console update breaking the capture feature. I reported this here with no succes, the problem was exactly the same as many other report such as this...
  4. Ever since i updated my controllier ive had no voice chat can hear games but no chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ever since i updated my controllier ive had no voice chat can hear games but no chat: I updated my controllier and now cant talk in games or hear people can hear game and in messages can send. Voice message but i can hear it but who i send it to can thn i cannot hear reply...
  5. Please fix capture problem since update..

in XboX Insiders
    Please fix capture problem since update..: Any way to fix this ? submitted by /u/Usual-Assistant8369 [link] [comments]
  6. Xbox series X Unable to record gameplay since April 13 update

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox series X Unable to record gameplay since April 13 update: I regularly record my gameplay for Youtube purposes, but since the weekend of April 13th i am no longer able to record gameplay. I can record 1 or 2x but after that the recording will instantly...
  7. My remote play issues on pc since new update

in XboX Insiders
    My remote play issues on pc since new update: I did all updates on pc and on xbox' it connects tells me to enable remote play but then it doesn't not connect after just crashes... submitted by /u/IntheCloudsgaming [link] [comments]
  8. Can't enable Dolby dts headphone:X since April console update!

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't enable Dolby dts headphone:X since April console update!: My console downloaded the April update last night and now no matter what I do I can't enable Dolby dts headphone:X. A little annoying since A: it sounds better than windows sonic and B: I paid $20...
  9. Microphone not working on xbox app since most recent update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microphone not working on xbox app since most recent update: even tho microsoft employees on this forum is as useful as rubbing a countertop with a dry asf overused napkin, i wanted to see if i could see even a glimmer of help from them, since the most...
  10. I'm having issues since the last update (beta)

in XboX Insiders
    I'm having issues since the last update (beta): I am in the beta program and ever since the update I have been unable to join a party it says encountered an error. 0x89240001. When I try invite people to my party it says invite failed...