since the latest windows 10 update i can´t sign in my xbox app Error code(0x406)

Discus and support since the latest windows 10 update i can´t sign in my xbox app Error code(0x406) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; since the latest windows 10 update i can´t sign in my xbox app Error code(0x406) what can i do to fix the Problem? aa1f7894-de46-4aa4-87fe-df4d6c2d5e64 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by andestiny, Dec 11, 2016.

1. andestiny
    andestiny Guest

since the latest windows 10 update i can´t sign in my xbox app Error code(0x406)

what can i do to fix the Problem?

:)

andestiny, Dec 11, 2016
  2. login failed

login failed xbox windows 10

the inscription: We can`t sign you in right now. Try again later.

error : (0x406)

MulberryBelt242, Dec 11, 2016
  3. Cannot Sign In on Xbox App

Hi,

I cannot sign in on the Windows 10 Xbox App! I have tried re-installing it. As soon as I open the app, I get this message:

'We are unable to sign you in at the moment. Try again later.'

The error code is 0x406.

Thanks,

Michael.

BatCatSuper II, Dec 11, 2016
  4. Loraine Mon
    Loraine Mon Guest

Hi,

To resolve your issue, we recommend that you run the Windows App Troubleshooter from this link.

If you are still experiencing the same issue, follow the steps below to reset the Windows Store cache.

1. Press Windows key + X on your keyboard.

2. Click on Command Prompt (Admin).

3. Type wsreset.exe, and then hit Enter.

4. Close the Command Prompt, and then launch Windows Store.

5. Update the Xbox App. If there is no option for you to update it, uninstall and reinstall the app.

Let us know how it goes.

Loraine Mon, Dec 12, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: