since the latest update for games pass on pc it has not worked for me at all ! it will not...

Discus and support since the latest update for games pass on pc it has not worked for me at all ! it will not... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; since the latest update for games pass on pc it has not worked for me at all ! it will not run any games and loads up very slow now.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by CaptainDooo, Sep 1, 2023.

1. CaptainDooo
    CaptainDooo Guest

since the latest update for games pass on pc it has not worked for me at all ! it will not...

since the latest update for games pass on pc it has not worked for me at all ! it will not run any games and loads up very slow now.

:)

CaptainDooo, Sep 1, 2023
  2. SeizeTheFrog Win User

Error 0x8007001f

Hey, first I would double check that your PC has all the latest updates. You can do this by going into settings > update and security > check for updates. Then see it works. If your pc is up to date, then I suggest you go onto the Microsoft store and see
    if you can install the game from there instead of the game pass app. Hope this helps.
  3. CarTzy Win User

since the latest update for games pass on pc it has not worked for me at all ! it will not run any games and loads up very slow now.

Hello!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Microsoft Community.

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.
  4. CarTzy Win User

Hello CaptainDooo,

Thank you for posting in the Microsoft Community.

I can see that you are having issues with the games pass on pc. Please try the following steps to troubleshoot the issue:

- Restart your pc and check for any updates.

- Uninstall and reinstall the games pass app from the Microsoft Store.

- Clear the cache and data of the games pass app.

- Run the games pass app as an administrator.

- Check your internet connection and firewall settings.

Please see: Troubleshoot issues with the Xbox app for Windows | Xbox Support

We're looking forward to hearing from you. If there are any inquiries about our description or if there are any misconceptions, do reply to the post.
  5. SteveTinnin Win User

pc game pass - conan - update button will not function

on the pc game pass version i use it say's "check for updates" I've checked all dates of my games it has not changed the date of last update it only shows game install date. some go back to months or more on pc game pass.

my twin Xboxes get auto updates all the time correctly. the Xbox games pass on them is ok. which shows me there is a pc game pass failure to update problem.
  6. LeoMühlbauer Win User

Xbox One Controller is connectet to PC via bluetooth but not recognized

im runnig the latest Windows update on my PC and I tried all the instructions but unfortunately nothnig worked for me.
Thema:

1. since the latest update for games pass on pc it has not worked for me at all ! it will not... - Similar Threads - since latest update

2. HDMI-CEC broken since last update.

in XBoX on Consoles
    HDMI-CEC broken since last update.: I have been able to use my LG TV remote to control my Xbox since I got it. Since the June 17th update it no longer works. I have to turn on an Xbox controller or use the Xbox app on my phone....
  3. Webcam I used previously for streaming to Twitch hasn't worked since the Dashboard was...

in XboX Insiders
    Webcam I used previously for streaming to Twitch hasn't worked since the Dashboard was...: I have already made a bug report within the xbox. It is really frustrating because the camera worked perfect before, for roughly 1 year with no issues. I tested the camera with my laptop and it...
  4. I'm from India and I have been playing Minecraft since 2016. In india Tiktok is banned. I...

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm from India and I have been playing Minecraft since 2016. In india Tiktok is banned. I...: I live in India and I love Minecraft. I want the tiktok cape but tiktok is banned in India please help me Mojang, Microsoft. Please a6727a54-f4c1-4105-ab88-a4bdbd6c89f1
  5. Xbox won't connect to my Wi-fi since last week!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won't connect to my Wi-fi since last week!: My xbox had no problem connecting to my home's wifi ever since I got it, but after I disconnected it recently when I went over to someone else's home, I couldn't re-connect it to my wifi and I...
  6. Xbox game bar keeps crashing since latest update

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game bar keeps crashing since latest update: Everytime i try to open xbox game bar on pc it inmediatly closes itself for no reason have tried to reset the app but that didn't fix the issue for me anybody know a solution to fix it submitted...
  7. Since the latest Windows 11 update two days ago my Solitaire games won't open.

in XBoX on Windows
    Since the latest Windows 11 update two days ago my Solitaire games won't open.: Since the latest Windows 11 update two days ago my Solitaire games won't open on either of my PCs. The screen shows the wheel going around non-stop. My account is up to date and shows my correct...
  8. How to stop the EA App from auto launching with the Xbox App since the latest update?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to stop the EA App from auto launching with the Xbox App since the latest update?: The EA App will automatically launch when I start the Xbox App. I have both apps set NOT to auto launch on PC startup so this is particularly obnoxious for me. It definitely did not used to do...
  9. Anyone else since the latest update having their Xbox randomly crash?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else since the latest update having their Xbox randomly crash?: My Xbox Series X has been randomly freezing while doing just about anything (watching a video or playing a game) and making this weird brrrrrrrr sound and then resetting. It’s done it twice so far...
  10. Blu Ray Player out of sinc after latest console update!!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Blu Ray Player out of sinc after latest console update!!!!: I've never had this issue before, but ever since the latest console update the video has been ahead of the audio on the Blu Ray player. No new settings, same TV, even checked old Blu Ray DVD's...