Since the last update the xbox game dvr is broken again.

Discus and support Since the last update the xbox game dvr is broken again. in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Since the latest update in xbox one x,the xbox game dvr is keeps getting broken. Now I can't record the whole thing because when it's done the whole... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by 2.0 BalogGang, May 11, 2023.

1. Since the last update the xbox game dvr is broken again.

Since the latest update in xbox one x,the xbox game dvr is keeps getting broken.

Now I can't record the whole thing because when it's done the whole footage got corrupted like the video is skipping so much it like three quarters of the recording is corrupted.

I tried to offline system update and fully reset the Xbox with all the games unistalled and reinstall forza horizon 5 and try it and same issue.

I tried contacting the support but they cleary they don't give a ****.

:)

2.0 BalogGang, May 11, 2023
  2. NewBlacksmurf Win User

Game DVR broken since update.

This works however it only works if the game is started first...

Then you can use snap which will then show and not be greyed out.

The same applies to take a screenshot or record that

*Some games do not allow game DVR until you reach a certain screen but other than that, launch a game and while gaming double tap....if you see the options to record or take screenshot then you'll also see the options to snap game DVR and record

*always make sure your profile is assigned to the controller (it's actually possible to play a game by not have the profile assigned). I know...weird
  3. BTErskine Win User

Game DVR broken since update.

Having the same problem. Please somebody help! haha
  4. Doomed Saint Win User

Xbox Record That/Game DVR not working with Titanfall

I've been having this problem since the last dashboard update, the DVR doesn't work for any games, last week i thought it was fixed because i recorded a clip of TitanFall but again it has stopped working, has microsoft addresed this issue or even acknowledged
    it yet?
  5. peixe br Win User

Why is the Xbox App Broken Since the Last Update?

I thought of a solution.
    1 - leave the audio from xbox to tv and headset.
    2 - do normal streaming.
    3 - record your voice for one lapel microphone.
    4 - use adobe premiere or other to join audio and video
  6. Madshoethrower Win User

Why is the Xbox App Broken Since the Last Update?

There are issues with the app from a year ago that have still not been fixed such as not being able to stream from the app sometimes i doubt this will get fixed anytime soon.
Thema:

Since the last update the xbox game dvr is broken again.

1. Since the last update the xbox game dvr is broken again. - Similar Threads - Since last update

2. HDMI-CEC broken since last update.

in XBoX on Consoles
    HDMI-CEC broken since last update.: I have been able to use my LG TV remote to control my Xbox since I got it. Since the June 17th update it no longer works. I have to turn on an Xbox controller or use the Xbox app on my phone....
  3. I'm having issues since the last update (beta)

in XboX Insiders
    I'm having issues since the last update (beta): I am in the beta program and ever since the update I have been unable to join a party it says encountered an error. 0x89240001. When I try invite people to my party it says invite failed...
  4. Series X wont detect Seagate expansion card anymore since last update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X wont detect Seagate expansion card anymore since last update: So, after last nights console update my series x doesnt detect the seagate expansion card anymore. This sucks. Anyone else with this issue? 79cd6954-eca6-4b71-830d-0d3eb21cb5b3
  5. Since last update my Xbox One x will not even update offline more or less rendering my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Since last update my Xbox One x will not even update offline more or less rendering my...: Since last update my Xbox One x will not even update offline more or less rendering my system no good I didn't spend $800 to just have it turn out to be garbage there's only a year and a half old...
  6. Issue with the Elite 2 controller since last update

in XBoX on Windows
    Issue with the Elite 2 controller since last update: I think since the update on 14 November 2023 for the controller, my options button is not working at all. Also, when in the main menu for xbox, if I want to change from one window option to...
  7. Xbox restarting suddenly since last alpha skip ahead update

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox restarting suddenly since last alpha skip ahead update: Since the last update, my xbox blinks and restarts out of nowhere. Anyone else having the same problem? submitted by /u/Mean-Lingonberry5257 [link] [comments]
  8. Since the last update my xbox series s decided to become a plain old xbox one.. Why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Since the last update my xbox series s decided to become a plain old xbox one.. Why?: Hi everyone! Since last update when I try to launch any X/S optimised game I received the error code 0x87e50033. Any other games work just fines. I tried everything mentioned in xbox...
  9. Getting a game error since last windows update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Getting a game error since last windows update: So the game in question is Final Fantasy 14, ever since the latest windows update I have started getting Dx11 errors and the game is pretty much unplayable. So I did search for fixes as the Dx11...
  10. Problem since last update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem since last update: Since the last update of MSFS 2020 at the end of June beginning of July I can no longer use the Boeing B787 and B747 the main battery does not remain activated. When I press it activates and...