Since taking part in the 'Preview Updates' program, Xbox has never been the same

Discus and support Since taking part in the 'Preview Updates' program, Xbox has never been the same in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; After taking part in the Beta release of TitanFall, Xbox invited me to take part in their 'Preview Updates' program. It caused an enormous amount of... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by McB335K1, Jun 28, 2014.

1. McB335K1
    McB335K1 Guest

Since taking part in the 'Preview Updates' program, Xbox has never been the same

After taking part in the Beta release of TitanFall, Xbox invited me to take part in their 'Preview Updates' program. It caused an enormous amount of glitching and made my new system a real pain in the ***, so I opted out of the program.

Since that time, my Xbox has not once received a single regular Update and been a glitchy nightmare.

Here are some of the issues that plague my Xbox and have me wishing I spent the money on a PS4:

- Games will glitch, I turn off the system and remove the game, and the game still loads in the same glitched spot. Unable to start the game fresh or actually shut down the game, even after completely turning off the system and removing the game.

- Controllers randomly stop working during games even though they are on, have to hold the home button and turn them off then back on to register again in the game being played.

- Factory headset no longer functions (I can hear volume beep indicators but never connects to system for voice or audio) (I have updated both controllers in the system settings with headset plugged in)

- When another user with a profile enters into the room, and I'm playing online, the online game will disconnect from game servers and create Xbox Live issues because the newly joined user doesn't have a gold membership on this xbox.

In general, I have to restart my xbox to resolve glitching issues almost every use, and have put games away for weeks because the system won't actually shut off the freaking app. I'm so disappointed in the lack of technical support to resolve this issue,
    all I can do is *** about it on forums basically or tweet randomly for help of 140 characters once an hour. Awesome job Microsoft supporting you're gaming community, again.

:)

McB335K1, Jun 28, 2014
  2. Knightro98
    Knightro98 Guest
    Forced to update same 423mb update every time I power on my Xbox One

Any fixes to this yet? My Xbox has been useless for about 2 weeks now due to the never-ending 423mb update. I am not a part of the preview program.

Knightro98, Jun 28, 2014
  3. Xbox Controller Randomly Disconnects

I have the same problem. I've tried the above recommendation but that didn't help. Are you part of the preview program? I'm thinking up reformatting my xbox drive to factor and taking off the preview program to see if this helps me. I've been in the
    preview program since 360 days but having a controller disconnect on fresh batteries and 5 feet from the Xbox is something I can't live with.

StlBlueshockey, Jun 28, 2014
  4. GillyH
    GillyH Guest

I'm not sure if this will resolve but under the settings, it is possible to restore your Xbox One to its factory conditions. Try that and see if it works.

GillyH, Jun 28, 2014
  5. If your having all these problems you should think about exchange/repair

GrowlingYapper, Oct 31, 2018
  6. GrowlingYapper Win User

If your having all these problems you should think about exchange/repair
  7. GillyH Win User

I'm not sure if this will resolve but under the settings, it is possible to restore your Xbox One to its factory conditions. Try that and see if it works.
  8. Knightro98 Win User

Forced to update same 423mb update every time I power on my Xbox One

Any fixes to this yet? My Xbox has been useless for about 2 weeks now due to the never-ending 423mb update. I am not a part of the preview program.
  9. StlBlueshockey Win User

Xbox Controller Randomly Disconnects

I have the same problem. I've tried the above recommendation but that didn't help. Are you part of the preview program? I'm thinking up reformatting my xbox drive to factor and taking off the preview program to see if this helps me. I've been in the
    preview program since 360 days but having a controller disconnect on fresh batteries and 5 feet from the Xbox is something I can't live with.
  10. AOfool Win User

TV Lag when snapped

Same problem! It has been happening to me since the NXBO experience. I am in the preview program and have most recent updates.
Thema:

1. Since taking part in the 'Preview Updates' program, Xbox has never been the same - Similar Threads - Since taking part

2. HDMI-CEC broken since last update.

in XBoX on Consoles
    HDMI-CEC broken since last update.: I have been able to use my LG TV remote to control my Xbox since I got it. Since the June 17th update it no longer works. I have to turn on an Xbox controller or use the Xbox app on my phone....
  3. Webcam I used previously for streaming to Twitch hasn't worked since the Dashboard was...

in XboX Insiders
    Webcam I used previously for streaming to Twitch hasn't worked since the Dashboard was...: I have already made a bug report within the xbox. It is really frustrating because the camera worked perfect before, for roughly 1 year with no issues. I tested the camera with my laptop and it...
  4. I'm from India and I have been playing Minecraft since 2016. In india Tiktok is banned. I...

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm from India and I have been playing Minecraft since 2016. In india Tiktok is banned. I...: I live in India and I love Minecraft. I want the tiktok cape but tiktok is banned in India please help me Mojang, Microsoft. Please a6727a54-f4c1-4105-ab88-a4bdbd6c89f1
  5. Xbox won't connect to my Wi-fi since last week!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won't connect to my Wi-fi since last week!: My xbox had no problem connecting to my home's wifi ever since I got it, but after I disconnected it recently when I went over to someone else's home, I couldn't re-connect it to my wifi and I...
  6. May 11th update broke capture feature once again, unable to record anything since April...

in XBoX on Windows
    May 11th update broke capture feature once again, unable to record anything since April...: So my problem starts on April 13th, with the console update breaking the capture feature. I reported this here with no succes, the problem was exactly the same as many other report such as this...
  7. Ever since i updated my controllier ive had no voice chat can hear games but no chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ever since i updated my controllier ive had no voice chat can hear games but no chat: I updated my controllier and now cant talk in games or hear people can hear game and in messages can send. Voice message but i can hear it but who i send it to can thn i cannot hear reply...
  8. Please fix capture problem since update..

in XboX Insiders
    Please fix capture problem since update..: Any way to fix this ? submitted by /u/Usual-Assistant8369 [link] [comments]
  9. Xbox series X Unable to record gameplay since April 13 update

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox series X Unable to record gameplay since April 13 update: I regularly record my gameplay for Youtube purposes, but since the weekend of April 13th i am no longer able to record gameplay. I can record 1 or 2x but after that the recording will instantly...
  10. Ever since updating Microsoft Word Games, about two weeks ago, It takes forever for it to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ever since updating Microsoft Word Games, about two weeks ago, It takes forever for it to...: Ever since updating Microsoft Word Games, about two weeks ago, It takes forever for it to open. This morning it keeps closing out on its own. I think I'm done with MUWG....