Since purchasing Xbox live none of my stats save on battlefield plus Xbox randomly freezes

Discus and support Since purchasing Xbox live none of my stats save on battlefield plus Xbox randomly freezes in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; since purchasing Xbox live today none of my stats are being saved and it randomly throws me out of my game I playing with my friends... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CHEESYMOPSTER1, Dec 3, 2017.

1. Since purchasing Xbox live none of my stats save on battlefield plus Xbox randomly freezes

since purchasing Xbox live today none of my stats are being saved and it randomly throws me out of my game I playing with my friends

:)

CHEESYMOPSTER1, Dec 3, 2017
  2. Mental626
    Mental626 Guest
    battlefield 4 dawnbreaker freezing

It is only the Dawnbreaker map on Battlefield 4 that does it. None of the other maps or even any of my other games cause my xbox to freeze up. And its not right away, you get to play for about 4 to 5 min then it freezes. The only option is to manually shut
    off my xbox and reboot.

Mental626, Dec 3, 2017
  3. Tzensei
    Tzensei Guest
    Xbox one activities not posting to Xbox live account

All my Xbox one activities are not registering on my xbox live rewards account. Since my Xbox one purchase I have been using the Xbox one constantly playing games, using apps, etc. None of the activities seem to have registered. In my stats it even says
    that I have not played a game or used an app. I am Xbox live gold.

Tzensei, Dec 3, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Since purchasing Xbox live none of my stats save on battlefield plus Xbox randomly freezes