Since Microsoft completely killed Xbox Console Companion App I cannot play my Xbox anymore,...

Discus and support Since Microsoft completely killed Xbox Console Companion App I cannot play my Xbox anymore,... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; This is the video of me playing Hitman and the lag is just crazy and my wifi isn't even terrible, I get around 55mbps download and 18mbps upload.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JamesPhillip1, Apr 7, 2023.

1. Since Microsoft completely killed Xbox Console Companion App I cannot play my Xbox anymore,...

This is the video of me playing Hitman and the lag is just crazy and my wifi isn't even terrible, I get around 55mbps download and 18mbps upload.

https://vimeo.com/manage/videos/809349350

:)

JamesPhillip1, Apr 7, 2023
  2. Chris Redfiled Win User

Features I miss from Xbox console companion. Will they return for the Xbox app?

I can like my friends' post on Xbox console companion!!! But I cannot do this anymore on Xbox app. Sad!
  3. ScottRothman1 Win User

Unable to login to Xbox App on PC

Hi Samy,

I'm logged in correctly to the Xbox Console Companion. I can actually launch my games from there and play games as expected. However, when I launch the Xbox App from the Xbox Console Companion I am still not logged in to the Xbox App and cannot install new games or play games from the Xbox App.
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

Since Microsoft completely killed Xbox Console Companion App I cannot play my Xbox anymore, so I tried the Xbox App and it's terrible, how do I fix this lag?

If you're streaming over Wifi that would be your first issue, as both devices are accessing the same transceivers. Wifi alone introduces about 25ms of lag, probably a lot more with two devices. Wired connections are always recommended
  5. Georges C. Win User

Since Microsoft completely killed Xbox Console Companion App I cannot play my Xbox anymore, so I tried the Xbox App and it's terrible, how do I fix this lag?

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello JamesPhillip1, I also use the same feature to play, and in cases like this it's best that the console and the PC are connected via a network cable.
  6. CladsDad Win User

Xbox Console Companion App

Anytime i try to start or join a party on the xbox console companion app it just has a loading symbol next to my mouse for a few seconds and then the app completely crashes and now i just cant join partys anymore without the app crashing.
    The same thing also happens with the xbox game bar
Thema:

Since Microsoft completely killed Xbox Console Companion App I cannot play my Xbox anymore,...

1. Since Microsoft completely killed Xbox Console Companion App I cannot play my Xbox anymore,... - Similar Threads - Since Microsoft completely

2. HDMI-CEC broken since last update.

in XBoX on Consoles
    HDMI-CEC broken since last update.: I have been able to use my LG TV remote to control my Xbox since I got it. Since the June 17th update it no longer works. I have to turn on an Xbox controller or use the Xbox app on my phone....
  3. I cannot log into my new Minecraft account with my Microsoft account since I put it into...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot log into my new Minecraft account with my Microsoft account since I put it into...: It seems like my Microsoft account is connected to my old ps4 on Minecraft and the ps4 has been lost, so we replaced it and now that we have a ps5 it seems like we cont log into our Minecraft...
  4. U can't unlink my microsoft account from my ps4 since its the incorrect email and I got log...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    U can't unlink my microsoft account from my ps4 since its the incorrect email and I got log...: I play on the ps4 version of minecraft. It seems I have used the wrong email when linking an Microsoft account to my playstation so I cannot access the emails or the Microsoft account. I cannot...
  5. Hello i got an bug here since Mojang sold Minecraft for Microsoft they sent me here to get...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello i got an bug here since Mojang sold Minecraft for Microsoft they sent me here to get...: My account is no longer available to be entered it's just said you can't join that account does not exist anymore even though I have purchased it I got VIP+ on hypixel and other place's and actual...
  6. Ever since updating Microsoft Word Games, about two weeks ago, It takes forever for it to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ever since updating Microsoft Word Games, about two weeks ago, It takes forever for it to...: Ever since updating Microsoft Word Games, about two weeks ago, It takes forever for it to open. This morning it keeps closing out on its own. I think I'm done with MUWG....
  7. Microsoft Solitaire & Casual Games don't work since few days on PC ( and I'd payed for it!)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire & Casual Games don't work since few days on PC ( and I'd payed for it!): Microsoft Solitaire & Casual Games don't work since few days on PC 4dcb0bd5-3ae5-457e-8c3e-3c891a28cc31
  8. how do I get back my microsoft account that has minecraft since the email was moved to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do I get back my microsoft account that has minecraft since the email was moved to...: I have a email account that I used for microsoft and now for some reason it was changed to a different microsoft account and I cant login to the one that has minecraft...
  9. Can I recover my old Gamertag since I no longer have access to my hacked Microsoft email...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I recover my old Gamertag since I no longer have access to my hacked Microsoft email...: I have a vintage game or two that's no longer in circulation and I'd like to add it to my current profile of humanly possible. a1fa0665-ca0b-4510-b56c-64514c1d5e4c
  10. Microsoft flight simulator doesn't run since i connected my xbox series S online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft flight simulator doesn't run since i connected my xbox series S online: So I had the game downloaded and I was using it offline without problems. Yesterday i attached my xbox to internet connection, going online again, an update appeared, 70GB and I installed it. Now...