Since last update my Xbox One x will not even update offline more or less rendering my...

Discus and support Since last update my Xbox One x will not even update offline more or less rendering my... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Since last update my Xbox One x will not even update offline more or less rendering my system no good I didn't spend $800 to just have it turn out to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kenneth Biltoft, Dec 16, 2023.

1. Since last update my Xbox One x will not even update offline more or less rendering my...

Since last update my Xbox One x will not even update offline more or less rendering my system no good I didn't spend $800 to just have it turn out to be garbage there's only a year and a half old

:)

Kenneth Biltoft, Dec 16, 2023
  2. AlisonFranke Win User

Can't add my profile

As additional steps, if all of above don't work neither the factory reset, try an offline update to reset your Xbox One OS, maybe something is corrupted, follow instruction on this page https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/system-updates-solution
    How often does X box update? Mine shows that it is fully up-to-date but the last update was on 8/16. I thought it updated more frequently than that?

I will try the offline update after work this evening.
  3. IndigoJarhead Win User

Since last update my Xbox One x will not even update offline more or less rendering my system no good I didn't spend $800 to just have it turn out to be garbage there's only a year and a half old

I literally have the same problem I tried a system reset on my Xbox one x and now I can't even use it offline, tried the offline update too. It was fine at the weekend now this update comes along and I no longer have an xbox
  4. Bored2018 Win User

Xbox Updates

Was at the end of Far Cry 5 when Microsoft "forced" their update. Now my Xbox doesn't work at all. It won't take the online or offline updates.

I keep getting "Something went wrong" error message.

It was working perfectly prior to this update. This is criminal if this is a mistake on Microsoft's programming, that has rendered so many X boxes completely unusable! (So many posts relaying this same issue!)

Of course, while we are loyal to Microsoft, it seems they cpuld care less about their customers - only their shareholders.

So sad.
  5. NDP1512 Win User

Why should I bother to buy a Xbox X?

Than you must be a lucky user...or both of my xboxes are doomed because I have never opted for an insider programm....I rather play than update for new features...according to Microsoft I am no member of an insider programm.... and updates are costing less than 5 minutes to dowload (at 250Mb/s), about 5 minutes to check the update and installing is taking about 1hour 20 minutes

On my Xbox one and on my Xbox one X

No differnce when an update is 650Mb (like yesterday) or bigger....always time consuming since I bouggt the Xbox One X are both Xboxes updateconsoles instead of gameconsoles....

And I am not the only one....I have read more complaints in the forum..

When updating does not supposed to take such a long time....why is Microsoft not able to fix this for me when I contacted them (twice) ? If this shoukd be the case....why should I have any trust in good support when I have similar problems with the Xbox X?

I am happy for you, you have updates so quick but your quick updates are not giving me a reason to consider a Xbox X....my own update-misery is giving me a reason to make my Xbox one X (my 4th Xbox) the last Xbox I will ever buy....

So much power and as much fun as watching paint dry....watching the update line for 1,5hour every update
  6. DurzanMalakim Win User

Day one patch failing at 79%

This issue still happens for the new Kinect-less offering. I got my XBox One to update by Installing the update from a USB drive as documented here http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/system/offline-system-update-diagnostic-tool.
Thema:

Since last update my Xbox One x will not even update offline more or less rendering my...

1. Since last update my Xbox One x will not even update offline more or less rendering my... - Similar Threads - Since last update

2. HDMI-CEC broken since last update.

in XBoX on Consoles
    HDMI-CEC broken since last update.: I have been able to use my LG TV remote to control my Xbox since I got it. Since the June 17th update it no longer works. I have to turn on an Xbox controller or use the Xbox app on my phone....
  3. I'm having issues since the last update (beta)

in XboX Insiders
    I'm having issues since the last update (beta): I am in the beta program and ever since the update I have been unable to join a party it says encountered an error. 0x89240001. When I try invite people to my party it says invite failed...
  4. Series X wont detect Seagate expansion card anymore since last update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X wont detect Seagate expansion card anymore since last update: So, after last nights console update my series x doesnt detect the seagate expansion card anymore. This sucks. Anyone else with this issue? 79cd6954-eca6-4b71-830d-0d3eb21cb5b3
  5. Issue with the Elite 2 controller since last update

in XBoX on Windows
    Issue with the Elite 2 controller since last update: I think since the update on 14 November 2023 for the controller, my options button is not working at all. Also, when in the main menu for xbox, if I want to change from one window option to...
  6. Xbox restarting suddenly since last alpha skip ahead update

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox restarting suddenly since last alpha skip ahead update: Since the last update, my xbox blinks and restarts out of nowhere. Anyone else having the same problem? submitted by /u/Mean-Lingonberry5257 [link] [comments]
  7. Since the last update my xbox series s decided to become a plain old xbox one.. Why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Since the last update my xbox series s decided to become a plain old xbox one.. Why?: Hi everyone! Since last update when I try to launch any X/S optimised game I received the error code 0x87e50033. Any other games work just fines. I tried everything mentioned in xbox...
  8. Getting a game error since last windows update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Getting a game error since last windows update: So the game in question is Final Fantasy 14, ever since the latest windows update I have started getting Dx11 errors and the game is pretty much unplayable. So I did search for fixes as the Dx11...
  9. Problem since last update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem since last update: Since the last update of MSFS 2020 at the end of June beginning of July I can no longer use the Boeing B787 and B747 the main battery does not remain activated. When I press it activates and...
  10. Fan problem in my Xbox Series S since last update

in XboX Insiders
    Fan problem in my Xbox Series S since last update: Since the last update, the fans in some games are making a high sound and this is weird because my Series S is really silent. In the new A Plague Tale is normal, but in The Witcher 3 the sound is...