since last update elite controller isnt working propoley

Discus and support since last update elite controller isnt working propoley in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; since last update it now doesn't work wirelessly it cuts out and I get a controller disconnected message also controls go haywire before this happens... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by luke2015wj, Apr 5, 2017.

1. luke2015wj
    luke2015wj Guest

since last update it now doesn't work wirelessly it cuts out and I get a controller disconnected message also controls go haywire before this happens and I get buggy sound very glitch to my headphones etc ,im going to try some better battery's than my play
    and charge kit just in case its them but the thing is fully charged, will work fine with power lead in ! and its uptpdate on the firware etc

anyone else having same issues

:)

luke2015wj, Apr 5, 2017
  2. Cant connect to xbox live !

hey i got the same problem ever since the last update. however mine still isnt working. wtf

Eliteknight99, Apr 5, 2017
  3. Optical10
    Optical10 Guest
    Xbox One controller broken by Windows Anniversary Update

My Xbox elite controller just stopped working yesterday on a recently purchased laptop but already had the anniversary update on it so I can't roll back to the previous version of Windows 10.

I've noticed now that in the device and printer section of the Control Panel I've got a Xbox 360 controller for Windows entry which isn't present on another version of Windows 10 install on my desktop PC so this laptop now has two entries the elite controller
    and the Xbox 360 controller in Control Panel.If I disabled the Xbox 360 controller entry I get functionality on the elite controller but on a restart Windows the 360 controller reappears in Control Panel and in device manager.

Strange thing that for a week since I've had this new laptop everything was working fine in, now steam doesn't recognise the elite controller and windows hasn't done an update so how's this happened?

Optical10, Apr 5, 2017
  4. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest

Hey there x Freeman IV.

Sorry you're having trouble with your Xbox One Elite Controller.

If you power cycle your Xbox One by holding down the power button for 8-10 seconds until it completely powers off, are you able to power it back on with your controller?

Mister Maka, Apr 7, 2017
  5. Mister Maka Win User

Hey there x Freeman IV.

Sorry you're having trouble with your Xbox One Elite Controller.

If you power cycle your Xbox One by holding down the power button for 8-10 seconds until it completely powers off, are you able to power it back on with your controller?
  6. Eliteknight99 Win User

Cant connect to xbox live !

hey i got the same problem ever since the last update. however mine still isnt working. wtf
  7. Leon Lubbe Win User

Issue with the Elite 2 controller since last update

Good day,

Thank you for the promp response. No, it is not via bluetooth. I only play with the controller on a cable into the xbox. I do not play wireless. What is odd, as I explained earlier, my options button is not working at all, and it seems over sensitive when not in a game. It is very annoying as I cant select certain things due to this, and in game I can not access certain functions, as the option button is not working at all. Im on an Xbox Series X with an Elite V2 Controller
  8. Jose Martinez_22 Win User

Hello again Leon L,

I'm sorry for the mistake, I would like to know how long you were having this problem and if the control had previously worked without problems. With the intention of helping you, I am going to suggest performing some steps that seem basic, but sometimes the problem can be something small:

So, a hard reset of your Xbox Series X should resolve any controller connectivity issues. Press and hold the Xbox button on the front of your console for 10 seconds, waiting until you hear and see the console turn off. Wait a few more seconds, then press the Xbox button again to turn on your console.

Also, as additional information, you can take a look at the following link where a user was presenting a problem similar to yours:

https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/6d858723-2d6a-42cd-bac7-f76bbf058c49

Let me know if this way the problem is resolved or if it still persists, good luck!

Best regards,
    Jose.
  9. Jose Martinez_22 Win User

Hello *eon L.
    my name is Jose and I would be happy to help

In the latest firmware update it may affect the connection and Bluetooth performance with some older devices such as Xbox

If your controller is experiencing Bluetooth-related issues after a firmware update, you may choose to roll back your controller to a previous firmware version to fix the issue.

Some things to keep in mind are that you should only roll back your controller firmware if your controller has frequent issues with connections to non-Xbox devices.

And some older model drivers may not see the option to roll back the firmware.

It was a pleasure to help you, please do not hesitate to respond, I will always be willing to help.

source of information
    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-network/accessories/controller-firmware-reversion

Best regards,
    José.
Thema:

1. since last update elite controller isnt working propoley - Similar Threads - since last update

2. I'm having issues since the last update (beta)

in XboX Insiders
    I'm having issues since the last update (beta): I am in the beta program and ever since the update I have been unable to join a party it says encountered an error. 0x89240001. When I try invite people to my party it says invite failed...
  3. Series X wont detect Seagate expansion card anymore since last update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X wont detect Seagate expansion card anymore since last update: So, after last nights console update my series x doesnt detect the seagate expansion card anymore. This sucks. Anyone else with this issue? 79cd6954-eca6-4b71-830d-0d3eb21cb5b3
  4. Since last update my Xbox One x will not even update offline more or less rendering my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Since last update my Xbox One x will not even update offline more or less rendering my...: Since last update my Xbox One x will not even update offline more or less rendering my system no good I didn't spend $800 to just have it turn out to be garbage there's only a year and a half old...
  5. Issue with the Elite 2 controller since last update

in XBoX on Windows
    Issue with the Elite 2 controller since last update: I think since the update on 14 November 2023 for the controller, my options button is not working at all. Also, when in the main menu for xbox, if I want to change from one window option to...
  6. Xbox restarting suddenly since last alpha skip ahead update

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox restarting suddenly since last alpha skip ahead update: Since the last update, my xbox blinks and restarts out of nowhere. Anyone else having the same problem? submitted by /u/Mean-Lingonberry5257 [link] [comments]
  7. Since the last update my xbox series s decided to become a plain old xbox one.. Why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Since the last update my xbox series s decided to become a plain old xbox one.. Why?: Hi everyone! Since last update when I try to launch any X/S optimised game I received the error code 0x87e50033. Any other games work just fines. I tried everything mentioned in xbox...
  8. Getting a game error since last windows update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Getting a game error since last windows update: So the game in question is Final Fantasy 14, ever since the latest windows update I have started getting Dx11 errors and the game is pretty much unplayable. So I did search for fixes as the Dx11...
  9. Problem since last update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem since last update: Since the last update of MSFS 2020 at the end of June beginning of July I can no longer use the Boeing B787 and B747 the main battery does not remain activated. When I press it activates and...
  10. Fan problem in my Xbox Series S since last update

in XboX Insiders
    Fan problem in my Xbox Series S since last update: Since the last update, the fans in some games are making a high sound and this is weird because my Series S is really silent. In the new A Plague Tale is normal, but in The Witcher 3 the sound is...