Since last console update i can't stream to laptop

Discus and support Since last console update i can't stream to laptop in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I don't own a TV right now and the only way I can use my console is via streaming... Ever since the latest console update i can't stay connected more... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BETHAMPHETAMlNE, Jul 1, 2016.

1. Since last console update i can't stream to laptop

I don't own a TV right now and the only way I can use my console is via streaming... Ever since the latest console update i can't stay connected more than a minute.. It's not my connection. The apps sometimes says I need to update either my console or the
    app.. it's obviously not a console update since we got one a week ago and I go to the store and see if there's an update for the app and there's none.. Neither the regular xbox app nor betta are working for me. It's really frustrating

:)

BETHAMPHETAMlNE, Jul 1, 2016
  2. 0Mbps download speed

desperately trying to find a solution. Over the last few days we can't get any download speed on our Xbox - consistently says 0Mbps. Have connected it via Ethernet, put it in the DMZ on the router, power cycled on and off, reset the console .. all to
    no avail. Since the last reset it now says it has a 460Mb update to do, which of course it can't do. We can't download games or updates, can't stream tv. Internet provider no help, Microsoft support didn't have much to offer other than the reset. Any ideas
    welcome!!

AquaJimmy McG, Jul 1, 2016
  3. Chat moving from headset to laptop when streaming

Hoping some one can help me

when i start to stream to my laptop via the xbox app all chat only works through the laptop not my wireless headset. Major issue as the speakers and mic on my laptop are... well not working.... can anyone find me a way of me using my headset, this was fine
    until the last update....

CrowleysQueen69, Jul 1, 2016
  4. Qwertei
    Qwertei Guest

If you have a issue with the latest Xbox one experience please post it in the preview forums for better support regarding it.

forums.xbox.com/.../default.aspx

If you get a message which states group cannot be found please PM a mod or forum official so they can grant you access to the forums.

Preview Forum Mods.

UrbanizedTree

BroHammersley

For a detailed list of the current mods and officials please click the link below.

forums.xbox.com/.../3307.aspx

Qwertei, Jul 1, 2016
  5. Qwertei Win User

If you have a issue with the latest Xbox one experience please post it in the preview forums for better support regarding it.

forums.xbox.com/.../default.aspx

If you get a message which states group cannot be found please PM a mod or forum official so they can grant you access to the forums.

Preview Forum Mods.

UrbanizedTree

BroHammersley

For a detailed list of the current mods and officials please click the link below.

forums.xbox.com/.../3307.aspx
  6. Hachodo Win User

Xbox Game Streaming Limitations

So I found this...

https://majornelson.com/2015/08/18/xbox-august-update-brings-game-streaming-in-1080p-and-60fps/

Still unsure if my laptop is receiving a 1080p stream since the tv it is plugged into (which is required for game streaming) is only 720p.
  7. SantyXBL Win User

Xbox Console Companion App Broken?

I have the same issue, this happens since last companion update. I test on my laptops with w10 and w11 and tis still not works. The last update broke the app
  8. tFC Radagast82 Win User

Streaming Xbox to Windows 10, almost kills my internet

Update:

i just tried connecting both xbox and laptop directly to the isp router, using the beta app. same problem, i sent a feedback while NOT streaming (because else I can't access the functionality), but just after a streaming session
  9. Lewievuittondon Win User

Broadcasting

I'm either streaming fortnite, nba2k19, or destiny 2.. I've streamed them before but since this mixer update last night I havent been able to
Thema:

1. Since last console update i can't stream to laptop - Similar Threads - Since last console

2. HDMI-CEC broken since last update.

in XBoX on Consoles
    HDMI-CEC broken since last update.: I have been able to use my LG TV remote to control my Xbox since I got it. Since the June 17th update it no longer works. I have to turn on an Xbox controller or use the Xbox app on my phone....
  3. Xbox won't connect to my Wi-fi since last week!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won't connect to my Wi-fi since last week!: My xbox had no problem connecting to my home's wifi ever since I got it, but after I disconnected it recently when I went over to someone else's home, I couldn't re-connect it to my wifi and I...
  4. I'm having issues since the last update (beta)

in XboX Insiders
    I'm having issues since the last update (beta): I am in the beta program and ever since the update I have been unable to join a party it says encountered an error. 0x89240001. When I try invite people to my party it says invite failed...
  5. Series X wont detect Seagate expansion card anymore since last update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X wont detect Seagate expansion card anymore since last update: So, after last nights console update my series x doesnt detect the seagate expansion card anymore. This sucks. Anyone else with this issue? 79cd6954-eca6-4b71-830d-0d3eb21cb5b3
  6. Since last update my Xbox One x will not even update offline more or less rendering my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Since last update my Xbox One x will not even update offline more or less rendering my...: Since last update my Xbox One x will not even update offline more or less rendering my system no good I didn't spend $800 to just have it turn out to be garbage there's only a year and a half old...
  7. Issue with the Elite 2 controller since last update

in XBoX on Windows
    Issue with the Elite 2 controller since last update: I think since the update on 14 November 2023 for the controller, my options button is not working at all. Also, when in the main menu for xbox, if I want to change from one window option to...
  8. Xbox restarting suddenly since last alpha skip ahead update

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox restarting suddenly since last alpha skip ahead update: Since the last update, my xbox blinks and restarts out of nowhere. Anyone else having the same problem? submitted by /u/Mean-Lingonberry5257 [link] [comments]
  9. Since the last Alpha update, my console will not ‘sleep’

in XboX Insiders
    Since the last Alpha update, my console will not ‘sleep’: As the title states my console will not go into Sleep mode. Ever since the most recent update (I’m on the Alpha skip ahead channel) my console completely shuts down no matter my settings. I...
  10. Xbox series s has been very slow ever since last console update. Anyone else having this...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s has been very slow ever since last console update. Anyone else having this...: Howdy folks. This issue started quite recently and every option I tried has not worked such as power cycling the console, factory resetting, deleting alternate Mac address and changing the DNS...