Since I've updated to MW3, I can play it BUT no more access to MW2 nor Warzone...

Discus and support Since I've updated to MW3, I can play it BUT no more access to MW2 nor Warzone... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I try to join mw2 or warzone, it stays on "looking for updates" then I have to close and relaunch the game to access mw3. I appreciate that one... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Nicolas Walbrecq, Nov 14, 2023.

1. Since I've updated to MW3, I can play it BUT no more access to MW2 nor Warzone...

When I try to join mw2 or warzone, it stays on "looking for updates" then I have to close and relaunch the game to access mw3. I appreciate that one but I'm far to be finished with others...

:)

Nicolas Walbrecq, Nov 14, 2023
  2. KhajiBower34 Win User

Since I've updated to MW3, I can play it BUT no more access to MW2 nor Warzone...

Hello Nicolas W, My name is Khaji I am an independent advisor and I will be happy to help you today.

If you're experiencing issues accessing Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 or Call of Duty: Warzone after updating to Modern Warfare 3, there are a few steps you can try to resolve the problem:

1. Make sure that both MW2 and Warzone are up-to-date. Check for any available updates through the game. Sometimes, games require the latest updates to function properly, especially if there have been recent changes or additions to the game.

2. Try restarting your gaming system and your network equipment (router, modem). This can help refresh the network connection and resolve any temporary issues that may be causing the problem.

3. Clearing the cache on your gaming system can help resolve issues related to stored temporary data. Consult the instructions specific to your system.

4. Ensure that your internet connection is stable and not experiencing any issues. If possible, try connecting your gaming system directly to your router via Ethernet cable to rule out any potential Wi-Fi issues.

5. If you're using a VPN or proxy service, try disabling it temporarily. Sometimes these services can cause conflicts or connection issues with online games.

6. Resetting your network settings can help resolve any configuration issues that may be causing the problem. You can try resetting your router to its default settings or contacting your internet service provider for assistance.

7. If none of the above steps resolve the issue, you can try uninstalling and reinstalling both MW2 and Warzone. This will give you a fresh installation of the games, which may help resolve any underlying issues.

Thank you very much for your patience and understanding! If you need anything else, do not hesitate to contact us again.
  3. Tanay Vinod Nair Win User

When I click on call of duty me 3 2023 multiplayer it tells me to buy game pass. And also says this profile is not allowed to play on xbox network

I want to play the new mw3 2023 multiplayer. Can i open with warzone because warzone 2 is outdated and if i go to warzone section it opens mw2 only way to play. Cod mw3 is clicking on multiplayer. Which is free so why is it telling me to buy game pass
  4. ngocphi Win User

Cod Mw3 Vault edition

You are talking about warzone 2 NOT Mw2

Warzone 2 has the mw2 launcher but you still needed to buy the game to play the campaign

As smwutches said the upgrade is meant for mw3 buyers from digital

Vs the full.vault at 100 bucks for base and account specific vault upgrade

There is no warzone 3 yet
  5. Tyler S. Harris Win User

Why did I get banned after I pre-ordered MW3?

Apparently if you get banned on MW2 and/or Warzone 2 you can't play MW3. Activision added MW3 to my list of banned games. So I went to Blizzard and requested a refund. It was accepted.

Thanks Activision for nothing.
  6. taz1879 Win User

Call Of Duty 'Warzone' Fails to boot up. Blinking load screen

I have the same issue and haven't received nor could I find any help. I had bought Modern Warfare and have not been able to play since updating warzone.
Thema:

1. Since I've updated to MW3, I can play it BUT no more access to MW2 nor Warzone... - Similar Threads - Since I've updated

2. HDMI-CEC broken since last update.

in XBoX on Consoles
    HDMI-CEC broken since last update.: I have been able to use my LG TV remote to control my Xbox since I got it. Since the June 17th update it no longer works. I have to turn on an Xbox controller or use the Xbox app on my phone....
  3. Webcam I used previously for streaming to Twitch hasn't worked since the Dashboard was...

in XboX Insiders
    Webcam I used previously for streaming to Twitch hasn't worked since the Dashboard was...: I have already made a bug report within the xbox. It is really frustrating because the camera worked perfect before, for roughly 1 year with no issues. I tested the camera with my laptop and it...
  4. I'm from India and I have been playing Minecraft since 2016. In india Tiktok is banned. I...

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm from India and I have been playing Minecraft since 2016. In india Tiktok is banned. I...: I live in India and I love Minecraft. I want the tiktok cape but tiktok is banned in India please help me Mojang, Microsoft. Please a6727a54-f4c1-4105-ab88-a4bdbd6c89f1
  5. Xbox won't connect to my Wi-fi since last week!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won't connect to my Wi-fi since last week!: My xbox had no problem connecting to my home's wifi ever since I got it, but after I disconnected it recently when I went over to someone else's home, I couldn't re-connect it to my wifi and I...
  6. May 11th update broke capture feature once again, unable to record anything since April...

in XBoX on Windows
    May 11th update broke capture feature once again, unable to record anything since April...: So my problem starts on April 13th, with the console update breaking the capture feature. I reported this here with no succes, the problem was exactly the same as many other report such as this...
  7. Ever since i updated my controllier ive had no voice chat can hear games but no chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ever since i updated my controllier ive had no voice chat can hear games but no chat: I updated my controllier and now cant talk in games or hear people can hear game and in messages can send. Voice message but i can hear it but who i send it to can thn i cannot hear reply...
  8. fh4 what I've been playing since 2020 no longer works after resetting the xbox ons s....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fh4 what I've been playing since 2020 no longer works after resetting the xbox ons s....: fh4 what I've been playing since 2020 no longer works after resetting the xbox ons s. error code (0x803f8001) 475b0464-6566-4264-be2d-848997b9a355
  9. On my xbox account it says I've only been on xbox for 1 year but I've had my xbox since...

in XBoX on Consoles
    On my xbox account it says I've only been on xbox for 1 year but I've had my xbox since...: My xbox account is saying I've only had my xbox for 1 year even though I've had it since 2017 so I would really like if someone helped me fix this problem so my account will say 6 years...
  10. why does the xbox app have the slowest downloads of any app I've ever seen since dial up...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why does the xbox app have the slowest downloads of any app I've ever seen since dial up...: I've recently bought the game pass and was super excited to play some new games , I even cleaned out a few 100gbs of hard drive space hoping to enjoy all that the game pass has to offer , after a...