Since about a week ago, I have been unable to update almost any game on PC Xbox (Game Pass) app

Discus and support Since about a week ago, I have been unable to update almost any game on PC Xbox (Game Pass) app in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Whenever I try to the app gives me the "0xd05e010f" error, whatever that means. Darktide, Palworld, you name it, the only game that i've been able to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Rapsberry, Feb 7, 2024.

1. Rapsberry
    Rapsberry Guest

Since about a week ago, I have been unable to update almost any game on PC Xbox (Game Pass) app

Whenever I try to the app gives me the "0xd05e010f" error, whatever that means. Darktide, Palworld, you name it, the only game that i've been able to successfully update was Minecraft

Does anyone here have a solution? Please don't give me those bot/chatgpt manufactured recommendations of reinstalling gpu driver or rebooting my pc, thanks!

:)

Rapsberry, Feb 7, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: