SilverMass Gaming Crew recruiting

Discus and support SilverMass Gaming Crew recruiting in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; SilverMass gaming is a clan consisting of many different games ranging from Minecraft, battlefield and even Halo plus a load more. Now we have a grand... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Scar4eva, Jan 4, 2014.

1. Scar4eva
    Scar4eva Guest

SilverMass gaming is a clan consisting of many different games ranging from Minecraft, battlefield and even Halo plus a load more. Now we have a grand theft auto 5 division. So we are recruiting member for the SilverMass Gaming crew.

Should you be interested in joining message me and sign up to the rockstar social club. Link will be supplied at the end.

Also we require you also to sign up on the SilverMass web site. You never know from the large selection of games we all play and are part of you might even decide to sign up for other gaming divisions. If you are interested ask my self for info or I will
    pass you on to the head of SilverMass. Link supplied at the end.

I am the crew leader and terms and conditions if you want to call them that can be found on the SilverMass website.

My moto is "Shut the F*** up and get the job done"

So I look forward to seeing you all on GTA 5 Online.

http://silvermass.webs.com/

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/silvermass_gaming

:)

Scar4eva, Jan 4, 2014
  2. Scar4eva
    Scar4eva Guest

SilverMass Gaming is recruiting now. We are a small comminuty at the moment looking to exspand. So we are looking for new recruits of all skill level. We host a large selction of games ranging from BF4, Titanfall, GTA online an many more.

We are a action based clan where we like to have fun and play as a team to win the day. We have training nights and general messing about night. As you get to know members of the clan it can become a bit like a family.

I my self run the GTA 5 online division. So I am always looking for new plays to play with along with having others to play with. I don't mess about when I am playing I like to just get in get the job done and get out. Then move on to bugger and better things.

I could make this a long post but I thought I would give the basics for more information on the clan head the first link at the bottom of the post. Should you be interested in joining the clan or have any questions by all means send me a message my Gtag
    is Scar Forever or contact my boss
    xSlingerx.
    Also in the links below you will find the rockstar social website for my crew should you want to join.

So we all look forward to speaking with you at someone point.

http://silvermass.webs.com/

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/silvermass_gaming

Scar4eva, Jan 4, 2014
  3. Scar4eva
    Scar4eva Guest
    Silvermass Gaming community and clan recruiting now

Hello I am scar Forever co-leader of Silvermass Gaming. In this gaming community you will find it more like a dysfunctional family. We always have each others backs and we always travel in a pack. We like to have fun, mess about and come crunch time we kick

We currently have 3 departments FPS, Open world and sports. So we currently play COD, BF4, Destiny, GTA, NBA and FIFA amoung other games and of course the new games to come such as The divisions, Hardline, GTA on XB1 and what ever else takes our fancy.

I currently run the Open world department with in our clan so if open worlds you thing then by all means get in contact. In saying that if any of these departments are of interest get in touch. We are always looking for new members and I am always looking
    for new ideas to enhance the department as a hole and tweak it here and there. For more info, Q&A and whatever else message on on xbox or here. My Gtag is Scar Forever by all means contact me and also check our link out for our main website.

Home - New website - Enjin

Scar4eva, Jan 4, 2014
  4. BAD 2020
    BAD 2020 Guest

PisWasser Beer Club is still recruiting. We conduct Friday crew nights with fight club, destruction derby, Cops and robbers, and war games. During the week we help players level up and get them earned/legit money. We have currently 16 members and are looking
    for 2 to 3 players. We give individual attention to every players wants and needs. send me an invite on Live or at Rockstar Social Club under BAD2020 or just request an invite to PisWasser Beer Club at RSC and we will be in touch within 24 hours. Been a GTA
    crew since Sept 22. We were there on Oct 1st day of GTAO and havnt stopped. So we know what we are doing.

BAD 2020, Jan 4, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: