signing problem

Discus and support signing problem in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi When I am going to sign in to Xbox, I will face to 0x8015DC0B error code and I have no idea how to solve it. Please help me, Thanks... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by StolenPlace3669, Nov 15, 2018.

1. signing problem

Hi

When I am going to sign in to Xbox, I will face to 0x8015DC0B error code and I have no idea how to solve it.

Please help me,

Thanks

:)

StolenPlace3669, Nov 15, 2018
  2. JRydah77
    JRydah77 Guest
    XBOX ONE Sign in problems

I swear I didn't have this problem in the earlier months when I got my system.

JRydah77, Nov 15, 2018
  3. JRydah77
    JRydah77 Guest
    XBOX ONE Sign in problems

For a while now whenever I turn on my Xbox I'll either sign into xbox live but can't sign into my profile or vice versa. The only way I can sign into both is to either do a hard reset on my console if the profile doesn't log in or unplug the Ethernet cable and re-plug it in if its not connecting to Xbox live. Does this happen to anyone else? I started thinking that maybe its because my 1yr old had been turning my system off and on rapidly a few times before I could curb this behavior. Any thoughts? I've reset my modem countless times so its not that.......

JRydah77, Nov 15, 2018
  4. XBF Erick C
    XBF Erick C Guest

signing problem

Hey there Stolen

Sorry to hear you are running into problems signing into your account. If you haven't already gone through this, I would advise you take a look at the support article for "I
    need help with my Xbox One network connection
    ." This will walk you through the proper troubleshooting steps to try and get past this issue.

Let us know if this works!

XBF Erick C, Nov 15, 2018
  5. ShaneHepburn
    ShaneHepburn Guest
    Hello StolenPlace3669,

thank you for posting on xbox forums am truly sorry your experiencing signing issues, by looking at the Xbox servers all servers are up and running.

So what were going to do is Factory reset:

1. Press the Xbox button
      to open the guide.
    2. Select Settings.
    3. Select All Settings.
    4. Select System.
    5. Select Console info & updates.
    6. Select Reset console.
    7. Select keep apps and games
    Also Reset your router to by pressing on the reset button.

I hope this is helpful

Thanks

Shane

ShaneHepburn, Nov 6, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

signing problem