Signing into xBox on xBox360 to copy/download profile for use on xBox-One

Discus and support Signing into xBox on xBox360 to copy/download profile for use on xBox-One in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I just re-purchased my xBox-live account via online ... However my xBox360 won't let me sign into my profile with xBox-Live; it wants me to re-purchase... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by xNavyGuy005, May 11, 2023.

1. xNavyGuy005
    xNavyGuy005 Guest

I just re-purchased my xBox-live account via online ... However my xBox360 won't let me sign into my profile with xBox-Live; it wants me to re-purchase another/new xBox-Live membership direct from console

:)

xNavyGuy005, May 11, 2023
  2. Awarrior2 Win User

"your profile was not completely downloaded please download it again from xbox live" Castle Crashers

fyi- after many attempts at this- we found out that the profile you are trying to download inside a xbox360 game (that is being played on the xbox one) needs to be signed in on the xbox one BEFORE it will correctly download the profile inside the 360 game.
    What if I did exactly that and had both accounts on Xbox one and Xbox360 same time and it still says profile not downloaded, download for live, etc
  3. Bullstok Win User

"your profile was not completely downloaded please download it again from xbox live" Castle Crashers

fyi- after many attempts at this- we found out that the profile you are trying to download inside a xbox360 game (that is being played on the xbox one) needs to be signed in on the xbox one BEFORE it will correctly download the profile inside the 360 game.
  4. cheesyhunter1 Win User

Lack of couch co-op

if your main xbox is set to home then any profile on that xbox can use your digital games then if you (the profile that downloaded the game) sign in on xbox 2 you can play with just having the one copy
  5. jcr442 Win User

downloaded content

Thanks for the reply but the content on my xbox360 can not be used by other profiles unless the one that purchased the content is sign in. I signed in the the main that purchased the DLC and the other profiles could use it.if I sign out with that account
    it does not work.I did a license transfer and re downloaded everything does not work unless it is signed in.
  6. Akautza Win User

Unable to download Xbox360 profile to Xbox One

Hi Mister Maka,

I have read it but it's not applicable in my case. Quote from the guide:

"Note The first time you start an Xbox 360 game on your Xbox One, you’ll have to sign in and download your Xbox 360 profile".

That's my problem, the profile is not being downloaded, it specifies that it can't connect to Xbox Live, even though my Xbox One is connected since I have downloaded and installed games, added my 14 days trial of Live Gold etc.

Do I need Xbox Live Gold Membership in order to sign in to the Xbox360 profile (which I don't have) ?
Thema:

1. Signing into xBox on xBox360 to copy/download profile for use on xBox-One - Similar Threads - Signing xBox360 copy

2. I bought a xbox360 from amazon.But i cant sign in to xbox live because i dont have the info...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought a xbox360 from amazon.But i cant sign in to xbox live because i dont have the info...: Cant sign into xbox360 live bought a rebuilt system from amazon and i dont know the right email or password fb5d131e-65d4-41a8-9bee-62a70da3823e
  3. 8015D003 Xbox360 trying to sign in

in XBoX Accessibility
    8015D003 Xbox360 trying to sign in: I cant sign into my old Xbox 360 Account f8dbba6e-629f-4c03-9ab6-5ee012baa1e4
  4. Can't sign into Xbox live on Xbox360. Error code 80151103

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign into Xbox live on Xbox360. Error code 80151103: Can't sign into Xbox live account on xbox360 kept getting error code 80151103. Tried resetting password. Same error. Tried clear system cashe and restart. Same error. Deleted profile from 360 and...
  5. I can't sign into xboxlive on xbox360

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't sign into xboxlive on xbox360: I can't sign into my profile on my xbox 360s this is the second time it happend but it disconnected after I uploaded some saves to the cloud then played a game right after...
  6. I cannot sign in to my xbox360 account

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot sign in to my xbox360 account: I cannot sign on to my xbox 360 account - I get error messages that are invalid. I can sign on to xbox one and microsoft but not xbox 360 to play live online games. Also, I noticed that on...
  7. Unable to sign into Xbox360 - error code 8007274C

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to sign into Xbox360 - error code 8007274C: Hi! error message displayed simply says go to https://account.live.com to fix the problem, but that page just brings me to the account overview. My password is correct however the circle...
  8. Xbox360 live sign in trouble

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox360 live sign in trouble: Can't Sign In - A problem occurred while signing in. Please try again. If the problem persists, visit www.xbox.com/support Is the message i am getting today. I can not sign in. I was...
  9. forgot my email i sign into my xbox360

in XBoX on Consoles
    forgot my email i sign into my xbox360: my tagname is by dont rember my email could some one PLEASE help me ff0ec57c-3531-4119-9c6c-dd387e395ec0
  10. Sign in problem after update Xbox360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sign in problem after update Xbox360: Hi I've just done a update on my 360. After it was completed it told me to upgrade my security took my phone number and text me a code. I get a message Account Info Sorry, there was a problem....