Signing into Microsoft account gives me wrong Minecraft account

Discus and support Signing into Microsoft account gives me wrong Minecraft account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Ever since the Microsoft account migration process (done on my PC), I have had "two" accounts - one with my actual Minecraft username, and one with... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by okcheesestick, Aug 13, 2023.

1. Signing into Microsoft account gives me wrong Minecraft account

Ever since the Microsoft account migration process (done on my PC), I have had "two" accounts - one with my actual Minecraft username, and one with some autogenerated Microsoft username. For whatever reason, the autogenerated one is now the default despite me never using it. I just now purchased Minecraft for my phone, and unlike the PC launcher, I am unable to switch between these two accounts. As far as I can tell, I'm stuck with the autogenerated Microsoft account. However, I want to use the other account with my real username. Any way to fix this?

:)

okcheesestick, Aug 13, 2023
  2. FernandoCarvalhoPV Win User

3. NotMobbaJohn Win User

I have been a fool...

When I sign in to Microsoft to edit my mojang account, it gives me no options for minecraft java. I sign into my microsoft account in the mojang launcher and I'm met with "invalid account" responses.
  4. Listek33 Win User

Problem z kontem Microsoft oraz z grą Minecraft na PS4.

I can't sign in to microsoft account in minecraft

When I try to log in, I have this message "we tried to log in to a Microsoft account, but something went wrong.

Can You help me please
  5. Yukitowolf Win User

Crossplay with PS4

I have ps4 and my microsoft acount wont link to minecraft i had it linked and it updateed and now it wont let me sign in with my microsoft account it just tells me we tried to sign you in to your microsoft account but somthing went wrong what do i do?
  6. KindGryphon Win User

How do i know wich Microsoft account Is tied to my minecraft?

Hi, Is there a way to know wich Microsoft account Is tied to my Minecraft account? I can't access the account anymore and i don't know the email/Microsoft account tied to It
    I dont believe there is any other way other than signing into every Microsoft account you own to see which one has Minecraft on it. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong.
Thema:

1. Signing into Microsoft account gives me wrong Minecraft account - Similar Threads - Signing Microsoft account

2. Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code: I'm experiencing difficulties signing in to my Microsoft account to redeem an Xbox Game Pass code. Whenever I try to log in, I encounter the message "You signed out of your account. It's a good...
  3. How do I sign in with a Microsoft Account without it taking me to the xbox website?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I sign in with a Microsoft Account without it taking me to the xbox website?: I want to make a Microsoft account on my Playstation but every time I sign in it takes me to the xbox website. I don’t want that. So my question is, what do I do so I can play online with my...
  4. Microsoft sends me to Xbox account creation, when I'm trying to sign into my Nintendo Switch.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft sends me to Xbox account creation, when I'm trying to sign into my Nintendo Switch.: I am creating a Microsoft account in order to play on servers in Minecraft. The login webpage Microsoft sent me to is trying to make me an Xbox account, and I'm trying to get it onto my Switch....
  5. Why won't my xbox 360 let me sign into my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox 360 let me sign into my Microsoft account: When I try to sign in to my existing account to my xbox 360 it will not let me sign in I have an account on my xbox one that's lets me sign in fine but it won't let me on my xbox 360...
  6. Signing into to Microsoft account on PlayStation

in XBoX Accessibility
    Signing into to Microsoft account on PlayStation: I’m trying to sign into the Microsoft account on Minecraft on my PlayStation but it shows that I need to sign into the previously connected Microsoft account but I don’t know what it is...
  7. My friends microsoft account says he doesnt own minecraft when he signs in on his new pc,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friends microsoft account says he doesnt own minecraft when he signs in on his new pc,...: Ive tried to see if it would work by downloading the launcher through the microsoft webstore and checking the website and it says they dont own minecraft at all. I thought that if you owned one...
  8. I can't login into my microsoft account, I am stuck in an infite sign in loop, reset...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't login into my microsoft account, I am stuck in an infite sign in loop, reset...: I tried logging into my Xbox profile a while ago and it wouldn't let me login, so I went to Microsoft and xbox.com and kept receiving a series of issues. It kept saying "There is a temporary...
  9. How do I sign into my Microsoft account on my Playstation 4?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I sign into my Microsoft account on my Playstation 4?: Every time I try, it takes me to an Xbox Live website, which doesn't help me with Playstation. cd373d30-651c-47a6-bc46-9393cc059696
  10. I can’t sign back onto my Microsoft Account after minecraft logged me out

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t sign back onto my Microsoft Account after minecraft logged me out: Minecraft signed me out of my microsoft account, I try to log back in on the same account it was on and it’s saying it’s already connected and it also says Please Sign in With your previously...