Signing in

Discus and support Signing in in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I recently got an Xbox one and I can't seem to sign it, when I try to do so the keyboard doesn't pop up and I cannot type anything the keyboard just... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Risenearth, Feb 3, 2014.

1. Risenearth
    Risenearth Guest

Signing in

I recently got an Xbox one and I can't seem to sign it, when I try to do so the keyboard doesn't pop up and I cannot type anything the keyboard just won't show up please help

:)

Risenearth, Feb 3, 2014
  2. Signing in...signing in...signing in...

Ah, finally! Got it to work after much time-wasting. I guess the new dashboard ain't all that bad. I've been reading a lot of people complaining about too many advertisements, but honestly, there were just as many (if not more) ads in the last dashboard,
    and those were actually even bigger & took up more space.

Other than the drastic cosmetic changes though, I don't really see what's the big deal. The Cloud is useless to me. I tend to shy away from social networks. Honestly, the only new thing I did enjoy was the new Bing feature. I got a good laugh out of being able
    to search Bing for naked lady parts on album covers, found a few too. I just couldn't believe that a family-oriented company like Xbox would allow such awesomely filthy trash like that to pervade their service!

I can certainly say that I've met my 'full frontal nudity' quota for the day.

Boosters McGee, Feb 3, 2014
  3. Signing in...signing in...signing in...

Seriously, how long does it take to sign a fella in to this "new & improved" dashboard? My gamertag has been "signing in" to the new Xbox dashboard for the last hour or so with absolutely no success. Every time I shut the system off, restart it, & try to
    connect to Xbox Live, it takes me through that whole BS updating spiel all over again, only to come back full circle to the "signing in" phase, at this rate I'll never actually get to experience the new update. I essentially have a broken Xbox for the time
    being.

Suffice to say, much like these truly horrid forums, my first impression of the new dashboard hasn't exactly been the most flattering. Seems like the new dashboard & this cursed website both run at the speed of smell, literally the most glacial pace of any
    processes I've ever encountered.

What gives? I never had any trouble with the NXE, but the NNXE, just like the new forums, has been complete incompetent garbage for me thus far.

Perhaps I should just go away & come back to play another day.

Boosters McGee, Feb 3, 2014
  4. Dakrkplayer2
    Dakrkplayer2 Guest

Signing in

Did you tried to recover you profile. Or power cycle.

Dakrkplayer2, Feb 3, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Signing in