Signing in to profile

Discus and support Signing in to profile in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Ever since I got my Xbox one x I have had nothing but trouble with signing into my account it's happened so much that I am considering switching to the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by joshlunn, Sep 18, 2018.

1. joshlunn
    joshlunn Guest

Signing in to profile

Ever since I got my Xbox one x I have had nothing but trouble with signing into my account it's happened so much that I am considering switching to the ps4 how do you plan on solving this problem as I am really starting to get annoyed as I have bought
    and downloaded games that I now cannot play due to the Xbox not doing as I want it to

:)

joshlunn, Sep 18, 2018
  2. cross44
    cross44 Guest
    Backwards compatibility question

You can login, make sure you are logged into a profile on your xbox one, then hit the back and start (view and menu) buttons in x360 mode... That brings up the option to sign into profiles and download profiles.

Even if you use another xbox 360 it should let you login to a xbox 360 profile and it should just say it was last signed in on another system. I'd make sure you are signed into a profile, if you are trying splitscreen stuff make sure your friend signs into his xbox one profile before then signing into his xbox 360 profile.

Awkward, but it works. Been busting up borderlands splitscreen in bc for a couple days.

cross44, Sep 18, 2018
  3. Tony72495
    Tony72495 Guest
    Red Dead Redemption Error Message Help

I fixed it.

Go to Xbox.com and find your security settings for your profile, then find "Xbox 360 Profile Protection" and set it to require the profile to redownload the profile every time you sign in (this will also sign you off of all 360 consoles you were previously signed into).

Since my 360 had been set up to automatically sign in, I'm thinking the Xbox One thought I was still signed in on my 360, and obviously you can't be signed in on multiple Xbox's on the same profile at the same time, so it flagged an error.

At least that's my guess. I also cleared my Xbox 360 local data and did a console restart.

Just follow those steps and it should hopefully be fixed.

Tony72495, Sep 18, 2018
  4. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest

Signing in to profile

Try performing a hard reset EXACTLY like this. Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely. Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes. Plug the power cord back in and restart
    the console.

If that doesn't help you might try contacting support for a possible repair. Contact Us | Xbox Support

{Parity}, Sep 18, 2018
  5. bowski477
    bowski477 Guest
    Can you clarify your issue further? Does it not let you sign in? Does it sign you out randomly? Do you get any error messages?

bowski477, Sep 18, 2018
  6. Hi,

Post the error messages you get here.

some solutions;

1. restart your xbox and your router/hub
    How to restart your xbox

2. delete and re-add your account.
    How to here

3. after doing that test your connections in the network setting on the console.

ISirProdigy007, Sep 18, 2018
  7. XBF Leslie D
    XBF Leslie D Guest
    Hi Joshlunn,

I'm sorry to hear that. In regards to this would you mind letting us know a bit more on what you have tried in regard to trying to solve the sign in troubles?

It may be easier for this to be resolved if you contact
    Live Support

XBF Leslie D, Sep 19, 2018
  8. XBF Jeremy Z
    XBF Jeremy Z Guest

Signing in to profile

Hello, joshlunn

Thank you for contacting Forums support!

I believe this link here may help
    Account sign in

If there are issues with the account not signing in, please make sure the account information is up to date and there are no issues with the network. -

Can't connect to network

uninstall the account and re-install account

Is this a xbox 360 backwards compatible game that wont sign in on the xbox one?

If it is, when launching the 360 game please press the "Start and Select button" located in the middle of the control at the same time. It'll produce a 360 emulator and give the option to download account and manage storage. try removing
    the profile from the storage then "Download" the account again. If it doesn't work after re-installing the account make sure to restart the console.

Please let me know if that works!

Thank you!

XBF Jeremy Z, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Signing in to profile