Signing in Problemsn

Discus and support Signing in Problemsn in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, I just wanted to ask if anybody knows how to fix this glitch or something where as soon as I sign in, it signs me out. I have tried restarting,... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by HyperShard108, Sep 15, 2018.

1. Signing in Problemsn

Hello, I just wanted to ask if anybody knows how to fix this glitch or something where as soon as I sign in, it signs me out. I have tried restarting, signing into another account and then back into mine, unplugging it then plugging it back in and doing
    it a dozen or so times in a row but nothing works. I need help please.

:)

HyperShard108, Sep 15, 2018
  2. Wolfmaster85
    Wolfmaster85 Guest
    Signed in elsewhere

Me 2 every time I go on my account it says someone is using it but I only used it on my 360 like 3 times and I even deleted It off the 360 please help I lf anyone knows how to fix dis please

Wolfmaster85, Sep 15, 2018
  3. Signing in...signing in...signing in...

Ah, finally! Got it to work after much time-wasting. I guess the new dashboard ain't all that bad. I've been reading a lot of people complaining about too many advertisements, but honestly, there were just as many (if not more) ads in the last dashboard,
    and those were actually even bigger & took up more space.

Other than the drastic cosmetic changes though, I don't really see what's the big deal. The Cloud is useless to me. I tend to shy away from social networks. Honestly, the only new thing I did enjoy was the new Bing feature. I got a good laugh out of being able
    to search Bing for naked lady parts on album covers, found a few too. I just couldn't believe that a family-oriented company like Xbox would allow such awesomely filthy trash like that to pervade their service!

I can certainly say that I've met my 'full frontal nudity' quota for the day.

Boosters McGee, Sep 15, 2018
  4. JhonSnow777
    JhonSnow777 Guest

Signing in Problemsn

i read that Microsoft is upgrading their servers, some users reports this kind of issues related to the account or to log in, we recomend you to o contact the support team

Contact Us | Xbox Support

Or also you can try here for assistance.

Xbox Support (@XboxSupport) | Twitter

We hope you find a solution soon.

JhonSnow777, Sep 15, 2018
  5. XBF George L
    XBF George L Guest
    Hello HyperShard108!

I would recommend running a Network Connection Test from your "Network" settings. If that is all good and your console is connected to the internet please try removing and redownloading your profile.

How to add or remove a Microsoft account on Xbox One

If your issue persists please contact us at
    Customer Support

Thanks for reaching out!

XBF George L, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Signing in Problemsn