Signing In Error Code 800705B4

Discus and support Signing In Error Code 800705B4 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; ^ Ditto, this is the problem I'm having. Netflix started acting screwy for me so I deleted it to re-install, but it would get to 50 then drop to 20... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ahimelech, Dec 1, 2014.

1. Ahimelech
    Ahimelech Guest

^

Ditto, this is the problem I'm having. Netflix started acting screwy for me so I deleted it to re-install, but it would get to 50 then drop to 20 then say it couldn't BE installed right now.

Somebody told me it had to do with my router, so I unplugged everything and gave it a minute and then etc and re-started.

And now I can't sign into LIVE, because I get a prompt for my email and password, and no matter what I choose with regards to keeping my password I get error 800705B4.

I cleared my market cache, I cleared my system cache, I deleted my profile and re-downloaded my profile, etc. Everything that's hinted at I've done except reformating my harddrive.

:)

Ahimelech, Dec 1, 2014
  2. Theycallmejoeyy, Dec 1, 2014
  3. BashaFace
    BashaFace Guest
    Xbox Live Issues

800705b4 is another code with the message "some content is unavailable". I literally can not look at anything on the xbox without some error code or something signing me out, etc. Pretty crazy stuff

BashaFace, Dec 1, 2014
  4. Signing In Error Code 800705B4

I can sign in with no issues now, but everything is still locking up and being ***.

Potzy the Toker, Dec 1, 2014
  5. Still wont download any updates for me.

6. When I went to Xbox "Contact Us" they said:

I"f your request concerns current problems connecting to Xbox LIVE, please close your chat session for now, as our agents don't have any more information. We are aware of the issue and will provide status updates at
    http://xbox.com/status. Thank you."

Please wait for an agent to respond.

The current average wait time is 153minutes.

Thank you for your patience.

CuriousBlock8, Dec 1, 2014
  7. i tried even format my hdd and it didnt work, same issue

fcb99117-8e2a-4478-a857-d62a0ee1dfcb, Dec 1, 2014
  8. Signing In Error Code 800705B4

And my online account said:

"We're currently experiencing Xbox LIVE network issues. We appreciate your patience while we resolve the problem."

So basically, I think we're all out of luck until they fix the issue.

9. Switched hard drives and now it wont sign in again. Same problems.

10. So, it doesn't look like we can fix it. I think we just have to wait for xbox technicians to work it out. No xbox tonight folks Signing In Error Code 800705B4 :(

11. Limdo81
    Limdo81 Guest
    i'm having the same issue now does anyone now how to fix YET n plz hlp me out

Limdo81, Dec 1, 2014
  12. Okay, I am finally logged in and connect to Live...lets see if I can play GTA.

MatchstickMan26, Dec 1, 2014
  13. Signing In Error Code 800705B4

Yeah, same problem; report number one million out of ten here. Xbox.com still says everything is fine when you go to their site, as you guys have stated. But what bothers me is: what about our passwords that we've had to enter every time we were prompted
    to do so? Is Microsoft able to protect our accounts from the consummate loser *** hackers that seem to have caused this mess? I'm more than a little bit concerned here...

LurkingSwampass, Dec 1, 2014
  14. does any1 know how i can login and just play my game offline, because my savegame is on my xbox live account i dont know how to start my savegame offline mode now, it requires me to login in the xlive account wich i cant coz error code.... som1 know how
    to play offline only with a xlive account?

fcb99117-8e2a-4478-a857-d62a0ee1dfcb, Dec 1, 2014
  15. Deleted my profile and now I can't download it. Xbox live says "Xbox live profile can't be downloaded right now, try again later." 80151103

Aarkan The Wolf, Dec 1, 2014
Thema:

1. Signing In Error Code 800705B4 - Similar Threads - Signing Error Code

2. (PC) We couldn't sign you into Xbox Live error code 0x89235113

in XBoX Accessibility
    (PC) We couldn't sign you into Xbox Live error code 0x89235113: I was trying to play forza horizon 5 through the Microsoft store and this error popped up upon starting the game. When I tried to play forza horizon 4 through steam, it launched and was working...
  3. I have xbox 360 error code 800704dc and cannot sign into my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have xbox 360 error code 800704dc and cannot sign into my account: Since yesterday I haven't been able to sign into my account on my xbox 360 due to error code 800704dc I know it's not anything to do with my connection or xbox live because I can sign into any...
  4. I can’t sign into my Xbox account on my 360 I get error code 8015000A

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t sign into my Xbox account on my 360 I get error code 8015000A: I tried to sign into my Xbox 360 live account and I keep getting an error code I have cleared the cache and it didn’t help would appreciate being able to play cod again....
  5. I cannot sign into Xbox Live on enabled games on PC. I receive error code 0x80070520....

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot sign into Xbox Live on enabled games on PC. I receive error code 0x80070520....: Despite having a Xbox account in good standing, and being able to sign in the app and website, when I launch an Xbox enabled PC game I get code 0x80070520. This impacts both the new Forza...
  6. Error code 0x80070520 attempting to sign into Hitman: World of Assassinations on Windows 11...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 0x80070520 attempting to sign into Hitman: World of Assassinations on Windows 11...: Simply, whenever I try to sign in to the Hitman title screen, I get "We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live. Sorry, something went wrong. Try again in a while. (0x80070520)" I have tried so many...
  7. Can't sign in to Xbox app, error code 0x80070422: also displays when I open Microsoft Store...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign in to Xbox app, error code 0x80070422: also displays when I open Microsoft Store...: I'm at my wit's end. I've had this problem for almost a year running and genuinely nothing works. No matter what commands I put in an Admin Powershell, no matter how I set Windows Update in my...
  8. Media Player for Xbox Series S is asking me to "Sign In" when opening the app. error code...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Media Player for Xbox Series S is asking me to "Sign In" when opening the app. error code...: I am trying to view my screenshots and clips on my Seagate Portable 1TB External Hard Drive but when I access the Media Player app it tells me to sign in and none of my captures are in the hard...
  9. How to fix Xbox live Error code: 0x80070520 -> "We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live....

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to fix Xbox live Error code: 0x80070520 -> "We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live....: so i got a new pc not too long ago (R7-5700G, RTX 3060, win11). And i decided to buy the xbxo gamepass yesterday to play games like minecraft and powerwash simulator and others but whenever the...
  10. I can't sign into Xbox live (error code-0x70070520

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't sign into Xbox live (error code-0x70070520: So, I've already posted about my problem with microsoft flight simulator, basically the main problem right now is that I can NOT sign into my Xbox live account whenever I launch a game, the same...