Significant frame drops in FIFA 23 for Xbox Series S

Discus and support Significant frame drops in FIFA 23 for Xbox Series S in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I've recently bought XBOX Series S and FIFA 23. While playing, it often happens that for a minute or two the game runs smoothly (as in I guess 60... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Franek_, Aug 18, 2023.

1. Franek_
    Franek_ Guest

Hi,

I've recently bought XBOX Series S and FIFA 23.

While playing, it often happens that for a minute or two the game runs smoothly (as in I guess 60 fps, because my TV doesn't run in 120), but then for another minute it may as well start lagging from the kick-off, and it drops to about 10-15 fps, becoming almost unplayable. I've tried every setting combination (turning on/off 4K, HDR10, 50/24 Hz display - almost everything in video settings) yet there's no combination where the game would run smoothly for a whole 12-minute game. If it helps - I'm basically playing only OFFLINE mode (career mode or quick games). Also, I've already tried restarting TV and console. Please help, I want to play FIFA, not a powerpoint slideshow Significant frame drops in FIFA 23 for Xbox Series S :(

:)

Franek_, Aug 18, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: